• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Canticle of Throne

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
The heart of the Omniverse. A vast city built on and in the corpses of the gods. The Hub of the Wheel.

Throne.

Populated by demons. Policed by angels. Invaded by humans. Flooded with philosophies.

Only one maxim has proven true, in the uncounted eternities since YISUN birthed the Omniverse by suicide:

An RP of philosophy, surrealism, and high-flying kung-fu action based on the webcomic Kill Six Billion Demons.

Will use the Tag method, or a variation thereupon, with a simple resource model, but no dice.

Characters can be demons, angels, various sorts of mortal sorcerer, occultist, warrior, or scholar, as you like, but no one is getting a Magus Gate. Plot will be something of the faith, politics, and philosophies of Throne, no relation to the events of the comic.

This seems like a great concept to me. I hope there is enough interest for this. I'd love to take part in it.

I do love K6BD. Being outside dice, I never would have found this if you hadn't mentioned it existed ( :P ). I'm interested.

It is said that YISUN created the Ibo kl Tagi as an exercise in coming up with dentistry metaphors for everycycle life. In a portion of these cases, the speaker is ignorant, a stutter in society who can only repeat the meager sounds preceding it, unaware that only YISUN in all of timespace created something without a weapon in mind, and so created nothing. In a further portion, the speaker means to deceive you with heresies about the role of YISUN in popularizing teeth, the better to sell you your toothbrush back. They are thieves, and deserve thieves' deaths, given freely.

In seven hundred, seventy-seven thousand, seven hundred, seventy-seven cases, the speaker was in need of a scaling and fluorohexane rinse, because to utter this unforgivable falsehood was the price the tooth-crawlers charged for their services. And when the last of those that were YISUN agreed to this lie, it became fact, and the Ibo kl Tagi came to have been present in the beginning, the first of races. And without teeth to crawl, the tooth-crawlers became merely crawlers, and were reduced.

10031188_1.jpg
The lesson of this story is obvious, if you understand sliding fee scales.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back