• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Brawl In The Family(Smash Bros. RP)

Diamond655

Do You Wanna Have a Bad Time?
!The Story!

6 and a half years ago...There was a Master Hand, and a selection of characters. From the pink ball o' fluff, Kirby, to the coin-runner Mario, to the racer Captain Falcon...Most of them had the dumbest times of their lives at least once a day. They were in Final Destination, so many years ago, when they found out about the world...It changed everything forever. They found out that they weren't in control of themselves...At least, not fully. They could still control themselves SOMETIMES, but others, the Master Hand controls them. On the day they found out...They also found out why things were starting to change. The title of Master Hand was being passed on, and so, the world - and the characters inside of it - would be changing as well. The Master Hand then said his final farewell, and left, for a new Master Hand to take his place. King Dedede, the leader of Dream Land, decided to start one last "Brawl" before the new Master Hand arrives. The Brawls will be explained in the paragraph below.

When a Brawl occurs, it basically means two or more characters are being pit against each other. Smash, and the Brawls, are the central way for all these characters to meet up. However, some are more fortunate in these meetings than others, with events such as Waluigi being encased inside an Assist Trophy at his last Brawl. It has become a tradition to, in celebration of the Master Hands before the present one, let the characters control themselves at Final Destination, in one last brawl.

!LOCATIONS!

These include anywhere in Nintendo, though Brawls seem to happen in specific places more often than starting at random. That's all there is to it.

!CHARACTERS!

Any Nintendo character is allowed. Smash characters will obviously be in higher demand, and I call dibs on Kirby. And, remember, Waddle Dee, King Dedede, and Meta Knight are all at an interconnected past with Kirby. To explain something, NPC Goombas and Thwomps and the like are all controlled by anyone.

!HOPES FOR THE RP!

I hope that the RP can be Detailed. That we don't focus purely on Smash, but on our separate lives as well. And I hope that we can gather every...How's July 5th sound...? To actually have a real "Final Brawl" event. I also hope that we get creative, and don't go with purely characters from Smash. It is also worth noting that the current Master Hand will always be in the 'OP Only' section, meaning I and other OPs I choose are the only ones that can control Master Hand.

So, the question remains...What do YOU think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back