• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 💙 A Blue Lock 1x1 Search 💙 (Canon x OC doubling)

Rust

Forever Rust(y)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, I'm Rust, 18+ years of age and currently looking to double/triple up (Canon x OC) for a Blue Lock roleplay.
I've watched the anime and read a bit of the manga but it's totally fine if you only watch the anime/don't follow the manga! I'm completely open to AUs or canon-divergences!

I prefer MxF for myself but can do MxM or FxF for your side if that's your preference.

I also adore love triangles and I'm open to polyships, so if that's your thing too then don't be afraid to bring it up with me!!

Just a few rules:
- I roleplay through PM only. I don't use discord, sorry!
- I prefer not to write novella posts. A paragraph or two per side is my average.
- You can write however much or little you'd like though!
- I can't guarantee daily posts as I have a busy schedule, but I'll try my best to reply at least weekly?
- You can take your time. I'll never rush you for replies. No need to stress mistakes either, because I make them all the time.
- I will always put equal care into both sides/OCs and I'd love if you returned the same courtesy please!
- Please be ghost friendly as I will be. I try not to but it does happen.
- At the same time, you're free to ghost and message me again in the future!

Who I'm looking for (in order of preference):
Sae - Rin - Kaiser - Kira - Bachira - Reo

Who I can play for you in return:
I'd be willing to give anyone a shot aside from Sae and Kaiser!

If anything catches your eye, please just message me and we can work something out together!

Last edited:
Tentative little bump because wow the sudden craving I have for this is real ☻️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back