• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A bizarre approach to plotting

Vampunk

sʇɐq ןooɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ƃuıƃuɐɥ

Ah yes, 'tis the season.
It's not a season of festivities and sugary confections but rather one of FINALS, frying any student's brain and turning them into soulless husks unable to ignite a creative spark.

But fear not, I have not yet given it!
Instead I've decided to approach my current Roleplaying interests differently!
How you may ask?
'Tis simple! With picture based ideas that form rough plots and scenarios we can shape up into proper stories!

Interested? Well, look no further!

6ea95f7c02f64f30c427a5b1c8ea788f.jpg

Like Sun and Moon
(Fantasy, Adventure, Dreams, (Modern(?))

The aspect of Night and the one of Day did once walk the earth, dabbling in mortal affairs and actively guiding their fates to greater things.
While the bright light of the Sun guided those passionate hearts towards greatness, its sibling did touch the soul of those who saw the beauty in the world.

But then true dark overtook the hearts, souls and minds of men
No longer guided by the light of the Starry Moonlit sky or the Warm embrace of the Sun, a void would fill their chests that could not be sated...

Until Sun and Moon would walk once again on mortal soil

387d9bd7295a6f755b7d4f615fa6230d.jpg

A world of Men and Machines
(Post apocalyptic, Terminator-esque)

Humanity always thought about it, but never deemed it an actual threat.
Artificial Intelligence that would turn against its creators and snuff out what it deemed detrimental to its programming: Humans

Now in a world where Humanity is brought to the brink of extinction, there is still hope.
Hope in form of an unlikely alliance between Humans and Machines...

3c070c1838f8446bce826455a090631f.jpg

A spark of Magic
(Fantasy, Adventure, Bizarre Reality)

Magic was the basis of all life in the Realm of Nil.
It was the spark that lit the fire inside every soul and made it burn brightly and strong.

Each and every Soul of Nil prospering under the guiding light of the realm's magic heart...
Until someone stole it...
Snuffed out, death and decay would befall the Nil, unable to life without the magic that sparked all life in the world...
It had to be found again, magic had to be restored, or the realm of Nil would forever cease to exist..

f2c84339f42619f24becdef76da2b0c3.jpg

Feathery Wings
(Death, Modern, Supernatural, Trigger warning: May contain references of Suicide)

Nobody knows what to expect when we pass away.
Is there a bright light guiding us to an Afterlife?
Is there just nothingness?
Does Heaven and Hell exist?

The answer is a lot more cruel...
We do not just pass on. We are left to wander the world we called our home, unable to directly interact with the life we once had.
Earning our Feathery Wings before we are allowed to pass on and finally find release...

042b1d1e1d9c56e9679494b272b2057a.jpg

Whispering Willows
(Adventure, Fantasy, Friendship)

The cruelty of man seems to be unique to their species. Destroying one another for nothing more than greed.
Envious of their neighbor's riches, their lands, their friends, their lover...
They would wage war against each other and spill their blood.
Blood that would seep deeper into the soil from which life blooms.

Blood that would urge the forest to speak, to reach out to mankind.
To teach them that there is wonder still left in this world.
Goodness
Kindness
Even in the hearts of men, a branch would only have to reach out and feel blossoms sprout from its bark when touched by the contents of a human's heart.

Last edited:
Hello there! I'd love to delve further into the idea suggested on the "A World of Men and Machines" and brainstorm a nice plot within this world!

I would not mind taking a shot at creating an rp around the whispering williows idea! I would send you a pm but I am a bit new to this website and can’t send those yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back