• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Batman RP - The New Era

Arkham Asylum?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no!

• Don't care!

• Total voters

Flawless

Criminal Mastermind
I've been thinking recently, "Hell, why not make a Batman RP?"

..So here I am now!

This RP will be set in Gotham City, and whether I will include the Arkham Asylum extension or not can be answered in the poll.

There will be no playable canon characters! I repeat! No playable canon characters! Just getting that out there before I'm flooded with requests to be Batman, the Joker, Harely, Bane, etcetera etcetera :) Batman will potentially be mentioned, but he won't be playable.

So back onto the core of this RP! The plot (if there is a plot at all..) is highly undeveloped, so please post any bright ideas and we can work on those. But anyways, here are the bones:

A large space of time has passed since the main Batman storyline ended, and our Dark Knight extraordinaire has all but vanished. The old criminals have faded into history. An era has passed, and now it's time for a new generation of criminals and heroes to take centre stage.

The time of peace hasn't just shattered, oh no; it's been ripped down, beaten bloody with a metal cricket back, covered in gasoline and set alight. The streets are no longer safe. Your home is no longer safe. A revolution is on the rise: will you be part of it, or will you be crushed in the process?

Let me all know what you think! A small note, this is the first RP I have ever created. Ever. But I shall certainly try to do my best!

And a question for you all: should this be open to heroes or focussed solely around the villains?

This seems interesting, as for the question, I'd say for every 3-5 villain character, a hero character should be allowed so not to overflow the rp.

Great! I'll have a thread up as soon as we can get a few more characters.

Bumpity bump!

Woot! Since I have enough players now, I'll start on the thread.

This is still open to anyone who wants to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back