• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♔ ― a 1x1 once upon a time roleplay ?

neverlandeds

alexis/monarch (20)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
would anyone be interested in roleplay of strictly canon characters in the universe of once upon a time? possibly a sort of “no curse au” with swanfire? or a “cursed au” with darling pan (wendy/peter) / neverland husbands (peter/felix) / neverland trio (wendy/peter/felix) ? i’m just really in the mood for once upon a time roleplay and i really don’t feel like having to defend my oc’s ship / backstory at the moment, so… if you write at least five lines and would be interested, pm me! you could also suggest ships to roleplay.

please know that :
- i’m not very good at roleplaying anything with rumple
- i refuse to roleplay captain hook / killian
- i’m not at all comfortable with roleplaying any ocs at this moment​
- this would not be doubling up; we would pick a ship and each roleplay one person from that ship.​

I am only on season 2 around where david gets stuck in the netherworld so sorry if I don't know much but I'm willing to be Jefferson! I have never been him before so sorry if I mess up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back