__It's Part Of Life!__

Coedy

MVP
(ErinLollipop)

Welcome to high school, you'll love it here. Everyone is very nice, and nothing bad will happen to you under our care. It's warm and bubbly here, and our students break out in song to face their problems.

HAHA, that was a nice slice of fantasy there. Almost had you, didn't it?? Well wake up to the brutality of high school where you are picked on and bullied. Sometimes you feel alone, but it'll get better... eventually. Things are not normal here, bad things happen, but they blow over. Maybe... But enjoy the next four years of your life in our lovely high school.

You have just started your sophomore year of high school. You know your way around the school, and feel like nothing could hold you down. Well, we'll see about that, the first week of school is never normal.. Weird things happen. This year is going to be more than weird, horrific and crime-filled. Welcome to Riverdale High..

Character Sheets:

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Relationships:

Siblings:

Other:

My Characters:

Name: Casey Renee

Personality: Casey is very conservative and shy at first. She may not warm up to a new person at first, but when she does, she's an outgoing, and somewhat crazy girl. She likes playing tennis and yoga, or any other sport.She's a wild thing at heart, but she is also sweet. She loves having fun and meeting new people. She can be a flirt, and she is very caring. Casey is very competitive and athletic. She loves exercising and playing sports.

Appearance:
-3-andrea-russett-26457203-450-552.jpg

Relationships: Nope

Siblings: Way older

Other: Nope

Name: Kyle

Personality: He's a real flirt; he loves to do new things. He can be a loner at times, but he loves having people around. He may not be nice and welcoming at first, but he'll warm up. He's also into Baseball and boxing.

Appearance:
tumblr_mifhtpDdaB1qe8d0go1_500_large.jpg

Relationships: Nope

Siblings: Only Child

Other:

Name: Ariel Granite

Personality: Some may call her arrogant, others call her cocky. She was raised in a rich family, but she didn't have a very happy life. Because she was ignored by her parents, she grew to have a sort of independence about her. She also knew how to get what she wanted one way or another. However, the cockiness and spoiled part of her is only a shell. On the inside, she's fragile and scared to get any permanent connections.

Appearance: She has honey blonde hair and big, bright blue eyes. She always dress professional, but she isn't afraid to dress sultry either. Her heart-shaped face is decorated with a small, curved nose and soft pink lips. Freckles speckle her nose and cheekbones.

Relationships: None

Siblings:None

Other:

Name: Brian Shane

Personality: He's somewhat dark and mysterious, but he's playful. He's quiet because he hardly ever has much to say. He cares for those that he loves immensely, and he's very protective over them. He's fun to be around because he has an air to him that just makes most people feel good.

Appearance: He's known for his bright, emerald green eyes and pearly white smile. He's tall and well-built, but he's not considered muscular--just slim. His hair is a dark chocolate brown and shaggy, but it's cut just above his eyes so that they are not covered.

Relationships: He had a girl friend named Kennedy when he was 16, and they dated until his 18th birthday when she left him for someone else. It's been four months since then, and he's slowly recovering.

Siblings: A younger, 5 year old sister

Other:

(: Lets rp:))

----------------------------------

Casey smiled softly as the song "Hello" by Karmin came on her iPod. She walked up the school steps, wishing that it was still summer. This year was going to be different for her; no more brace-face, and she promised herself that she would be the captain of the JV Basketball Team. That summer had been one of the best summers for her, ever! She played a lot of basketball, and went to a lot of amusement parks. She was ready for the school year, however, she wished she didn't have to go to school. She walked to her locker, using her combination, and placed her bag in it. She closed the locker door again and walked down to the orchestra room where she put her guitar, and then back to her locker. She met up with some of her friends, and began to talk about their summers.

Kyle laughed as he walked up the stairs of his high school. He had just heard a funny joke from one of his friends. He shook his head happily as he made his way to his locker. He stuffed his backpack inside of it, then slammed it shut. He wished that he could be at home, or anywhere but school. To him, going to school was the biggest kill-joy of them all. He leaned against the wall as more of his friends poured into the school. They all met up by their lockers and talked about sports. Who was trying out for what, and who liked who. Already, some guys in his class were checking out the girls.

Ariel walked into school, tossing her curled, honey blonde hair over her shoulder. Her bright blue eyes looked around the halls, and she scrunched up her nose. She had just moved to this town, and she was used to private schools. Even though she was new, she wasn't nervous. She wore a short blue dress and blue high-heels that were covered in sparkles. She walked through the halls, swaying her hips like her idol, Marilyn Monroe. She felt eyes on her, but she shrugged them off, exhaling a bit. She looked at a single piece of paper in her hand and made her way to the locker that it indicated. She struggled to get the lock undone.

Brian groaned and rolled over in his bed, looking at the blurry alarm clock. He closed his eyes again, but suddenly he remembered it was the first day of school. He gasped and leaped out of bed, looking around hastily. He brushed his teeth and threw on jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black jacket. He ducked to look in a mirror at his desk and ran his fingers through his hair. He ran downstairs, grabbed a poptart and his keys, and jumped into his car. The mustang swerved out of his driveway and sped down the road. He hastily parked in an empty parking spot. Once he got inside, he breathed a sigh of relief and started to look for his friends.

Kyle was talking to some of his friends as he saw Ariel walk in. He felt his mouth drop a little as she walked down the hall. He made himself look away, and continue with his conversation. He guessed that she was a new student, because the only people who wore dresses and sparkly shoes were from private schools. He chuckled to himself as he thought of how hard it would be to re-adjust in his sophomore year. As he looked down the hall again, he saw Brian. They had been in the same class last year, and were fairly close. He waved to him as he walked down the halls.

Casey looked over at Ariel as she made her way to the locker three down from hers. She walked up to the new girl, smiling softly. "Hi." she said, hoping not to startle the girl. She looked at what the girl was wearing a smiled a little. This girl had guts; no other girl would have dared to ware that kind of dress on the first day of school. As she waited for her response, her eyes fell on Brian. She had been in the same Chemistry class with him. She smiled a little, but turned her attention back to the new student.

Brian flashed Casey a smile and almost stopped to talk to her until he saw Kyle. He walked over to him, his eyes still studying Casey as she talked to a girl he didn't know. "Hey," he said to Kyle as he reluctantly turned his eyes to him. He smiled and shoved his hands in his pockets, sincerely hoping Kyle hadn't noticed. His emerald green eyes sparkled a little bit even though he really did not want to be there.

Ariel jumped a little and looked over at the girl and smiled kindly. "Hey," she said and turned her attention back to the locker. She growled at the combination lock and leaned her head back, sighing. "Can you help me with this?" She asked, her bright blue eyes flashing. She hated asking for help, but it was very unlikely she would figure this out on her own.

Kyle looked at the girl once more before turning his attention back to Brian. "Hey Brian." he said, not really noticing where his eyes were until he began to talk. He turned, facing him, and then smirked. "Do you know who that blonde girl is?" he asked him curiously. He didn't know her from anywhere, so he wanted to find out if anyone knew who she was. And if they didn't, then he would have to figure it out for himself.

Casey tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear as she saw Brain smile back at her. She put her hand around the lock and nodded with a small smile on her lips. "Sure, I'd be happy to help." she responded as she took a look at the combo, and then twisted and turned the lock until it clicked open. She flashed a glance back over at Brian before she remembered her manners. "I'm Casey." she told the girl kindly. She wanted this girl to feel like she was welcome, and she had a friend.

He glanced over at her, happy to put his eyes back on Casey. "No, I've never seen her before," he chuckled. "Judging by her outfit, she must be new." He smiled broadly as his eyes fell on Casey. Even though he could only see her back, he felt his heart race a bit. She was beautiful. He wished she would turn around, though. He wanted to see her face.

"Thanks," she said and then realized she opened it and had nothing to put in it or nothing to take out. She set her jean messenger back on the floor and put two of the binders inside so that she wouldn't look stupid. She tossed her blonde hair over her shoulder again and stood up as she closed her locker. "I'm Ariel," she said, a small smile on her lips.

Kyle noticed that Brian was looking at Casey. He didn't say anything though, he just smiled. "Yeah, it's like a little Marilyn Monroe." he joked, laughing a little. He caught himself looking at her eyes, and then wanting to walk up to her. He shrugged the thought off though, he looked at Brian and then patted his shoulder. "I've gotta go, catch you later." he told him as he walked in Ariel's direction.

Casey could feel eyes on her back, she didn't mind though. She chuckled a little bit when she saw Ariel shove her binders into her binder. "Nice to meet you." she said as she turned around to glance at the people behind her. Then she saw Brian through an opening in between several people. She felt her heart melt; he was so cute. She turned to Ariel, and smiled again. "Hey, I've got to go, I'll see you later though." she told her as she began to walk in Brain's direction.

"Alright, see ya," he waved. He saw Casey walking towards him and he jogged up to her, poking her in her ribs. "Hey there, you," he said playfully. His emerald green eyes sparkled as he gazed at her fondly. "How was your summer?" He asked. "I missed you."

"Nice to meet you," she called after her, a bit confused. Her faux-curls bobbed up and down as she moved, and her wide blue eyes looked back down at her paper. She took a step back, looking down the hall for her first class. She turned to walk towards the direction she thought it was, but her heel caught on a pencil. She slipped and fell, cursing at herself.

Casey smiled, she jumped a little and giggled as he poked her ribs. "Hey." she responded in between giggles. She hugged him, "I missed you too." she whispered, then backed away a little bit when he asked her how her summer was. "My summer was great, really fun." she told him with a smile, "How was your summer?" she asked him, as she began to walk to her locker. She pulled out her binder and looked up at Brian. Her deep brown eyes gleaming with excitement.

Kyle saw Ariel fall, she jogged over to her with his binder shoved in his arm. "Hey, you alright?" he asked, actually a little concerned. He held his hand out to her, letting her know that he was there to help. He smiled friendly, then looked at what she had dropped. He gathered her binder and then the paper, and placed them by her. "It's no fun dropping your stuff." he commented, hoping to make her feel better.

When she hugged him, he momentarily froze and hugged her back. He looked down at her, smiling. "My summer was awesome, but it would have been a lot better if you and I got to see each other." He whistled and looked away, playfully closing her locker. He smirked over at her, his dark hair falling over his eyes. He was in desperate need of a haircut.

Her face heated up to a pale pink and she looked at his hand before taking it and standing up, summoning all her grace and elegance. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said and flicked her honey blonde hair back. She looked at him up and down. He's cute, she thought. She decided to play hard to get. She loved playing games like that; it entertained her a little bit. She turned and started to walk away--unknowingly in the wrong direction.

Casey blushed, she laughed a little when he closed her locker. "Yeah that would have been the most fun that I've had in a long time." she agreed, she leaned against her locker, smiling widely. She looked up and into his eyes. She playfully pushed his shoulder, and then smirked. "So what do you have first hour?" she asked him, hoping they shared the class.

Kyle nodded, "Ok." he said, as she got up. He looked at her still perfect hair, then at her face. Her eyes were blue. But not just any blue, a bright, sparkling blue. She made him smile. As she walked away, he walked after her, "So, where are you headed?" she asked her. If she needed any assistance, he'd be glad to help.

Brian chuckled when she pushed his shoulder, his emerald eyes sparkling as he gazed into hers. "I've got biology," he said, leaning on the locker as well. "With what's his face... The chubby red guy..." he rolled his eyes at himself. "Mr. Benjamin." He looked back down at her. "What do you have?"

Ariel peered over her shoulder, looking at him up and down again before facing forward. She glanced back down at her paper. "I have Algebra with a teacher whose name I can't pronounce," she glanced back down the hall, looking at the numbers by the doors.

Casey smirked, she felt her heart beat increase as he told her that he was going to biology. She debated whether to tell him where she was going. "You'll find out soon enough." she told him with a little wink. She looked at the clock and then at Brian. "Excuse me." she said as she gently pushed him off of her locker. She grabbed a book very quickly, and then her binder. She locked her locker again, and looked up at Brian. "See ya later." she remarked, winking and then poked his sides.

Kyle looked at her paper, "If you're going to algebra, then you're going the wrong way. Algebra is down the other hall." he broke the news to her, smirking the slightest bit. "I can walk down with you, because I'm going to Algebra as well." he told her. He looked her up and down, then stopped walking. He waited to see if she would take him up on his offer.

His emerald eyes looked her up and down questioningly. He crossed his arms, smiling. "Why are you being so vague?" He stumbled and pouted when she pushed him off, placing his hand on his hip and snapping his fingers. "Oh no, you just didn't!" He said with a fake lisp. He twitched when she poked his sides. "Come on, tell me where you're going," he stuck his bottom lip out.

Ariel froze, her wide blue eyes blinking. Oh. She flicked her hair over her shoulder and turned to face him. "Well, if you want, I suppose," she turned and started walking the right way this time. She looked over her shoulder back at him. "Is everyone going to stare at me today?" She asked. "Or have they never seen a Chanel dress before?"

Casey smirked, "It's hard to say no to you, because you're so dang cute." she admitted blushing. She looked at him, and then she leaned on the lockers next to him. She put her head on his shoulder, smiling while she inhaled his 'scent.' "I'm going to biology." she admitted. She began to take her head off of his shoulder, she figured she better begin to head to biology.

Kyle smirked, "No, it's because.." he trailed off, his cheeks becoming slightly full of blush. "You're really pretty." he told her as he looked at her, then ahead of them. He watched all of the people get their stuff as the time began to get closer to the time that their school started. He looked up the hall, and saw that the algebra room was a few doors down.

Brian smiled and put his hand on his chest, "Awwwww, thank you!" He said playfully, internally blushing and high-five-ing himself. He beamed down at her when she put her head on his shoulder, tempted to rub her hair. But he held back his urge and chuckled, "Why didn't you just say that?" he asked, nudging her playfully. He wrapped her in a hug when she started to take her head off his shoulder so that she wouldn't.

She smiled gently and looked over at him, raising an eyebrow. "Am I?" She asked and looked back ahead of her. As she took each step, her honey blonde curls bounced up and down. "I had no idea," when she said this, her voice was slow and as smooth as honey. She purposely drew her eyes to every other guy in the hall, even giving one of them a flirty, four fingered wave.

Casey blushed, she wrapped her arms around his stomach, making sure her head didn't leave his shoulder. She looked up at him, and with a sudden urge of courage, she reached her hand up to the side of his face. She brushed his hair with her fingers, and then dropped her hand down. "Because I was gonna surprise you." she told him softly. She placed her hand on top of his, gently rubbing her fingers over his knuckles.

Kyle laughed, "You have to know that you're pretty." he told her as he stopped in front of the algebra door. "Just don't let some guy take you and steal your heart." he said to her, watching as she looked at the other guys. He smiled and walked inside the classroom. He took his seat, looking at clock, there was about three minutes left before the bell rang.

He blinked a few times and looked down at her hand, his heart beating swiftly and lightly. "I do like surprises," he murmured with his lips brushing against her forehead, but he was talking more about her gentle touch than the biology class. Suddenly, he released her and leaned down, placing his lips softly on hers. He had imagined their first kiss somewhere more romantic, but he couldn't help himself. He thought if he held out any longer, he just might explode into tiny pieces.

Ariel shrugged and laughed. "Please, if anyone's going to be doing the stealing and taking, it will be me," she flicked her hair back again. "I don't fall very easily." When she heard no response, she stopped and walked around in a full circle. "Hello?" She asked. "Where'd you go?" She walked around in another circle. "You have my books!" She shouted and crossed her arms before striding back down the hall, looking for the algebra room. Unfortunately, she hadn't memorized the number of the room, so she walked right past it without realizing.

Casey smiled, she chuckled a little bit at his comment, "So do I." she agreed. She could feel her heart beat as his lips brushed against her forehead. She was a little surprised that he had kissed her right then and there, but she wasn't one to argue. She placed a hand on the side of his neck, and pressed her forehead against his. She looked into his eyes, and then the bell rang. She sighed and took his hand. "Come on, we should probably head to algebra." she suggested reluctantly.

Kyle looked around for Ariel, when he saw her walk passed the algebra room. He sighed and stood up, "Excuse me Mrs. R." he asked, as he walked out of the room. He laughed a little when he saw her walking in the wrong direction. "Hey Ariel." he called out to her. He gestured her to come his way, he knew that he shouldn't be laughing at her, but it really wasn't laughing.

Brian smiled and intertwined his fingers with hers. "Algebra shmalgebra," he said and scrunched up his nose. "I guess we should though, shouldn't we?" He sighed and looked down at her. "You're beautiful," he cooed. "I've always thought so. I just didn't have the balls to say it," he reddened and rubbed the back of his neck. "Or kiss you, for that matter... I guess the first day of school and seeing you after not seeing you all summer just... I dunno'... Let's get to class." He internally slapped himself in the face.

Ariel turned around and smiled. She strode past him, but stopped when she was beside him. "I knew that," she said and looked at all the desks, wondering where to sit. She turned to him again. "Can I have my books back, please?" She asked, batting her eyelashes a bit.

Casey felt herself blush, she held his hand tighter, and looked up into his eyes. "I've always had a crush on you.." she admitted. She smiled softly, and placed her fingers under his chin. She lifted his face up, and looked into his eyes. She kissed him softly, "Don't apologize." she whispered softly and then took a step towards the Algebra room. She really didn't want to go to Algebra.

Kyle smirked, "Of course." he said, placing her books on top of her binder. He saw her looking for a place to sit, and saw a seat in the row next to his. "There's a seat over there, if you want." he told her, hoping to be helpful. He turned around and sat back down in his seat. He opened his binder and got ready for their class.

Brian smiled, kissing her back. "I have, too... Ever since the day I accidently ran into the principal when I first saw you," he laughed at himself, still embarrassed. When she started to step towards the Algebra room, he pulled her back. "I have a wonderful idea," he smiled. "Let's just ditch Algebra and go to the Fair that's in town. I hear they have bumper cars."

Ariel's bright blue eyes looked at him up and down and she smiled. "Alright," she said and strode over to the desk, setting her books down and leaning over. She placed her elbow on her desk and rested her chin on the back of her hand, almost like a model, picturesque pose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back