• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ・┆✦ʚ Here and Now You’re Mine Tonight - Kitten’s Cravings ɞ✦ ┆・

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_0832.jpeg

Yo! Names KittenSkull and I'm currently searching for a long term, literate roleplay partner who is mature(21+) and and willing to make friends OOC as well (as I love new friends!) I mostly use fandoms with OC's tossed into the mix but I can also play strictly OCs as well.

This search thread is to list all of the current fandoms I am interested in roleplaying. Please note that the fandoms listed may change over time as it all depends on what fandom I am into at the time.

I prefer to roleplay with people who are literate to advanced-literate. I post multi-para to novella and am looking for a roleplay partner who can write 4-6+ paragraphs per post if possible.

When it comes to RP couples I prefer OC x Canon but can do OC x OC and Canon x Canon. I love to double!

I am love triangle and polyamory friendly :D

I ADORE horror/dark themed roleplays <3

I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is legal age((18))

I prefer to roleplay with people who are 21+ since I like to write more ‘gritty’ content

:bishiesparklesl:┏━✦❘༻ CURRENT CRAVINGS ༺❘✦━┓:bishiesparklesr:

➼ Owl House
I play:
Eda, Lilith, Luz,, Amity, Steve, Adrian, Alador, Darius, Raine
You play: Hunter, Belos, Adrian

➼ Gargoyles
I play:
Xanatos, Brooklyn, Goliath, Demona, Fox, Hyena, Jackal
You play: Puck/Owen, Jackal, McBeth, Oberon

➼ Hellsing
I play:
Anderson, Pip, Captain, Seras, the Doctor, Schrödinger, Integra, Luke, Jan
You play: Alucard, Dark Walter, Maxwell

➼ Harry Potter
I play:
Snape, Ron, Harry, Remus, Sirius, Viktor Krum, Bellatrix, Voldemort, Neville, Luna, Lavender
You play: Draco, Lucius, Snape

➼ Avatar the Last Airbender(open to an AU that has some Legend of Korra characters in it)
I play: Sokka, Aang, Katara, Suki, June, Azula, Ty Lee, Jet, Mako, Bolin, Asami, Kuvira, Desna, Amon
You play: Zuko, Ozai, Amon

➼ Demon Slyer
I play:
Tanjiro, Inosuke, Tengen, Douma, Akaza, Rengoku, Muzan, Genya, Sanemi, Shinobu, Mitsuri, Zenitsu
You play: Obanai, Giyuu, Gyutaro, Muzan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back