• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 99 Bugs Under The Sea - Need More :D

Lux___Wolf

Ends of Eternity

IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PHOBIAS:

- BUGS - WATER - TIGHT CLOSED SPACES -

THIS DETAILED RP IS PERFECT FOR YOU

doodlematte.gif
[media]

[/media]
animated-cockroach-image-0010.gif

You reserve an underwater suite offshore of a small private island.

There's restaurants and water parks. The deep sea surrounds the complex.

Where you sleep you see what's out there in the water. And they see you.

You'd think that a hotel of such luxury and being underwater comes without bugs.

But
1 bug makes it inside. The first one. And it's unlike anything mankind's ever seen.

But just wait til you see the other 98.

tumblr_n08jm0ULpL1r4cql5o1_r1_500.gif

Hj.gif

99 BUGS

UNDER THE SEA

(Max 6-7 Players)

giphy.gif

svabik.gif
bug-crawling.gif

When Sphere meets The Faculty meets The Thing, that's when you know things are about to go down, deep.

Here, either you're the faculty tending to the tourists or you're the tourists depending on the faculty.

Everyone already knows each other, having lived with their good and bad for half a month now.

The faculty's trained to contain violence, and the tourists are just here to have a good time.

It begins with everyone in the food court witnessing the first bug that slimes slowly across the floor.

The faculty attends to the matter. They take this bizarre specimen to "a secure location."

Overnight, the bug escapes. By morning you keep alert, dreading where it's gone.

From this point, you learn that the bug will be the first of your problems.

When a typhoon rages above surface, you're cut off from the world. Wi-fi goes down.

You hear the sea slosh restlessly and the walls groan, rumbling with thunder.

Soon, there's short-circuiting and rumors of slugs crawling outside windows.

Hj.gif

CAN YOU MAKE IT

TO THE SURFACE ?

OR WILL IT BE 99 BUGS UNDER THE SKIN ?

doodlematte.gif

bug-gif.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ew, creepy! The water sounds like an amazing adventure-paradise but the rest sounds like a nightmare!

Interest definitely piqued.

So creepy. But I'm really interested because water is indeed my phobia, bugs not so much until they're crawling on me, that is. I'll stay tuned! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back