• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ɢʟᴏʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇ - ᴀ ʟᴏᴋɪ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ ʀᴘ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ

bartonstark

hettie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
cac66cac-6913-4fe1-ae38-68a8a85b46ae.gif

My roleplaying stuff:

Hey, the name's Heather but you can call me Hettie. I am 22 years old and these are thing you should know about me whilst we're roleplaying...

• I am semi-literate, but sometimes I will write a bit more.
  • If I'm not replying, I'm probably asleep or out somewhere. I live in the UK, so timezones might be different to where you are.
  • I am quite shy when you first talk to me (even though sometimes it doesn't show it 😂)
  • As I said before, I am 21 so please be 18+ if we are going to roleplay, as the roleplays may include mature themes however I will not include themes that would be triggering to you, I promise.
  • I love doing double up, they are my favourite way to roleplay with someone, of course if you're not comfortable doing that, then that is fine with me!
  • You can directly send me a DM or comment under this post after I explained a bit more about my OC.
  • I write in the 3rd person (using their names e.g. Loki was doing blah, blah, blah) and I would recommend if you would do the same.

Anurose666 (1).gif

The plot idea:

I am looking for a partner who can either play Mobius (for Loki) or Loki himself (for my OC). For the Lokius (Loki x Mobius) plot, it can be either set in season 1 or season 2, but for the Loki x OC plot, it will have to be set in season 2.

Marvel Gifs.gif

About my Loki series OC:

Name:
Bethany Marshall

Alias: Oracle

Nicknames: The Pathfinder, Beth, Bee.

Powers: Teleportation (using Tempads), energy manipulation and blasts, enhanced strength and durability, power duplication, spaghettification immunity, mind controlling, possession/enchantment, longevity, regenerative healing factor, telekinesis.

Abilities: Genius-level intellect, master tactician, expert combatant, sword mastery, javelin mastery, prune stick mastery.

Weapons:
A prune stick, javelin, one of Loki’s daggers.

Weaknesses: Sometimes she cannot control her emotions, which can weaken her abilities.

Origins of powers: From the Mind and Power stones.

General personality: Bethany possesses a sharp intellect and keen insight into the complexities of timelines and cosmic events. She exudes confidence and possesses the ability to guide and lead others, especially in high-stakes situations. Beneath her calculated exterior, Bethany possesses a sense of empathy and understanding, especially toward individuals caught in the intricate web of the multiverse's machinations.

Faceclaim: Sarah Paulson

Register - Login (1).gif

Characters that I will be willing to play alongside my OC (if it's a double-up):

• Clint Barton/Hawkeye
  • Loki Laufeyson (in the Loki series, Thor: Ragnarok and Infinity War)
  • Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
  • Kate Bishop/Hawkeye
  • Matt Murdock/Daredevil
  • Steve Rogers/Captain America
  • Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
  • Yelena Belova/White Widow
  • Maya Lopez/Echo
  • Bucky Barnes/White Wolf (not Winter Soldier, don't do him as that alias)
  • Sam Wilson/Falcon/Captain America
  • Maria Hill
  • Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk

Attachments

• Register - Login (1).gif
    Register - Login (1).gif
    8.4 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back