• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ⊶⊰ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ⊱⊷

Miaow

Bad job, Superstar!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
⊶⊰ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ⊱⊷

1693477976454.jpeg。°About Me° 。

Hello, you can call me Softy or Miaow. I'm a 22-year-old masters student in the UK studying a course on equine welfare. I decided to redo my 1x1 search to be a little more in-dept

ׂ꒰BSTׂׂ꒱
ׂ꒰She/they꒱
ׂ꒰LGBTQIA+꒱

。°Roleplay Info° 。

ღ I am a multi-para roleplayer but I can stretch to novella if preferred.
ღ I prefer to write in third person and past tense.
ღ I would prefer for the roleplay to include romance OR found family. Without either of these relationship dynamics, I may struggle to stay motivated.
ღ I prefer to write a female lead.
ღ I use realistic faceclaims but I can find anime ones if my partner prefers it.
ღ Many of my characters are part of the LGBTQIA+ community and have disabilities and mental health issues, so my partner must be comfortable with this.
ღ I love dark themes and angst, but limits and boundaries are important so I'm happy to discuss these with you.
ღ I'm happy to set roleplays in canon universes but I don't enjoy playing canon characters.
ღ I will only write with people over the age of 18, no matter the plot.

My limits are:

ღ No mentions of eating disorders or disordered eating patterns. This is a huge deal breaker for me.
ღ No mentions of weight loss or weight gain.
ღ No mention of your character's weight in their character sheet or writing. Descriptions of body type are fine but any actual numbers used to describe how they look, including weight and specific measurements (such as waist measurement) are a deal breaker.

。°Tropes° 。

These are some scenarios I am currently interested in. Those in bold are plots I'm currently craving. Roles with an asterisk by their name are the ones I am most interested in playing. All of these pairings can be FxM, FxF or FxNb. Many of these will have dark themes and undertones which I can go further into in DMs.

Romantic Pairings1693480329508.jpeg

ღ Experiment* x Scientist
ღ Vampire x Human*
ღ Vampire x Young, inexperienced vampire*
ღ Soft Personality* x Tough Personality
ღ Nobles in an arranged marriage
ღ Nobles in arranged marriages, having an affair with each other
ღ Kidnapper x Kidnapped* (this one is horror with an aspect of stockholm syndrome, not true romance)
ღ Kidnapped* x Rescuer
ღ Apocalypse Survivors
ღ Knight/Criminal/Assassin x Noble*

Found Family Pairings

ღ An orphaned child* - The police officer assigned to their case
ღ A homeless child* - An adult going through the fostering process
ღ A young apocalypse survivor* - An older, experienced apocalypse survivor

。°Inspiration° 。

ღ "I'm sorry, but this is going to hurt."
ღ "Try to eat something."
ღ "I've got you, I promise."
ღ Waking from a nightmare to find themselves in the arms of their partner.
ღ Feeling so weak they can barely stand.
ღ Curling up under a thick blanket, enjoying each other's warmth.
ღ "People do bad things when they're trying to survive."
ღ "Don't leave."
ღ Hurt-comfort
ღ "I know, I know it hurts. I'm sorry."

。°Themes° 。

triggering themes, angst, dark, toxic relationships, found family, abuse, hurt-comfort, post-apocalypse, zombies, action, fantasy, real life, gore, injury, sci-fi, horror, thriller, LGBTQIA+, fluff, physical affection, 18+.

Please send me a DM if you're interested in any of these plots. I am especially interested in the experiment x scientist plot at the minute! I hope to hear from someone soon!

。°Plots° 。
Wanderlust Cirque was advertised as a safe haven for outcasts, where those shunned by society could live and work, free of judgment. However, when Y/C signed their soul away to the ringmaster, they found this was far from the truth. The ringmaster, Professor Collier, was an abusive, authoritarian leader who believed in physical punishment to get results. He was emotionally and physically abusive and believed anything below perfection was unforgivable. With your contract signed, you were his property, and leaving was no longer an option.

There, you meet Chu, a young woman with albinism. Her act was vaulting, completing impressive acrobatic skills while on horseback. She had been a member of the circus since her childhood after her parents abandoned her at a foster home. Professor Collier promised her a lavish life if she came with him and, only a young child, she agreed and signed her life away. Y/C and Chu find comfort in each other. After long, hard days of performances and practices, the two would find a private spot within the circus grounds to spend time with each other, tending to each other's physical and mental wounds. Eventually, the two fall for each other. Will they escape the circus together, or spend the rest of their lives under the tyrannical rule of Professor Collier?

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Bump! Now with a fleshed out version of the circus plot, I would love to write this atm!

Hello! I was reading through "Circus" and really adore the idea you've conjured up and would love to be a part of it - if the Idea hasn't been picked up by someone else, of course, just let me know! ^^

I am IN LOVE with this ad!! I'm hella interested in RPing with you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back