• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴜɴɢᴇ ᴿᵉᶠᵒʳᵐᵃᵗ ⁺ ᴹᵒʳᵉ ᴵᵈᵉᵃˢ

Zane

Practically villainous

Putting this out there looking for a couple more partners!

◼Me!◼
❖ He/him​
❖ Play both male or female, open to most pairings​
❖ Born in the early nineties, my bones hurt​
❖ Adv-Lit / ~1k posts typically​
❖ Makes some mistakes, won't judge yours​
❖ Ooc all the time, love to plot so much. lets chat​
❖ Able to post every couple days consistently​
❖ Oc characters only​
❖ Open to using themes and settings from multimedia​
❖ Really love to plot!​
❖ Ghost friendly, wanna pick back up? We can pretend it didn't happen​
❖ Samples available​
Did I mention I like to plot >>;

---------

◼You!◼
❖ 18+​
❖ Adv-Lit~​
❖ Willing to plot!​
❖ Regular Posting, couple a week or weekly would be the dream​
❖ Don't see a plot/pairing you love? Tell me if you think I'd fit in something you have in mind​

---------

◼Word Soup◼​
✧ Sci-fi ✧ Fantasy low/high ✧ Post apocalyptic ✧ Dark/gritty themes ✧ Modern/futuristic dystopia ✧ Enemies ✧ Hero/Villain ✧ Gang rp ✧ Superpowers ✧ Isekai ✧ Outcast ✧ Culture shock ✧ Slow burn ✧ Angst ✧ Mecha ✧ Anime

---------

◼Plots◼

Honestly, got big villain vibes recently and I just want to play someone villainous. My preference in bold, flexible unless otherwise marked. ^^

❖ Demon x Human - Imagined as a medieval or feudal Japanese but might be even more interesting in a cyberpunk setting or other modern fantasy. The idea is the human being scorned to the point that his deep desire to get revenge brings a demon to them. The Demon is capable of granting minor whishes but at a tangible cost that is always in the demons favor. They would enter into a parasitic relationship where the demon wants more power from the sacrifices, and the Host having to find more ways to acquire things to sacrifices in order to continue his crusade.
The lil fire demon in howls moving castle, Calcifer, always made me think of this kind of demon. I will admit the character pairing is the concept I'm most interested in. Not to sure about the rest of the details yet but we can work on that!

❖ Superpower Gangs - Probably more of a collection of characters to fill out a cast to have escalating gang antics. That's it, just gangs and superpowers.

❖ Banished - Forsaken, Character A is banished from their utopia (setting flexible) left to the outside where roaming tribes or monsters are prevalent. sent with the bare minimum in survival equipment they set out expected to die. Character B is a denizen of the natural world and at some point out of pity or curiosity begins to help the struggling character A.
I'll be honest that's as far as I've gotten... I'd like the plot to develop in some manner but not sure what yet. ^^;

❖ Setting Clash - Cyberpunk character in a fantasy world? High fantasy character with magic on a space station? Just someone from another setting or trope somewhere really unexpected. Is it well thought out? No! Do I want to play a Mecha pilot in a fantasy world. Yes!

❖ Grim Isekai - "heroes" keep appearing in modern clothing in a fantasy setting. Unable to remember where they came from but also with no knowledge of the world have to learn to survive. Gaining game like abilities but having no concept of videogames they work towards solving the worlds mysteries. Permadeath looms over everyone in this world and a jarring sense that something isn't right, a faint sense they're in the wrong world.
Inspired by "Grimgar of fantasy and ash" but really open to changing out most of the details and setting for others. I do have a twist in mind. It can be a secret too so I wont spoil it here!

❖ More will be added!

---------

Last edited:

Putting this out there looking for a couple more partners!

◼Me!◼
❖ He/him
❖ Play both male or female, open to most pairings
❖ Born in the early nineties, my bones hurt
❖ Adv-Lit / ~1k posts typically
❖ Makes some mistakes, won't judge yours
❖ Ooc all the time, love to plot so much. lets chat
❖ Able to post every couple days consistently
❖ Oc characters only
❖ Open to using themes and settings from multimedia
❖ Really love to plot!
❖ Ghost friendly, wanna pick back up? We can pretend it didn't happen
❖ Samples available
❖ Did I mention I like to plot >>;

---------
◼You!◼
❖ 18+
❖ Adv-Lit~
❖ Willing to plot!
❖ Regular Posting, couple a week or weekly would be the dream
❖ Don't see a plot/pairing you love? Tell me if you think I'd fit in something you have in mind

◼Word Soup◼
✧ Sci-fi ✧ Fantasy low/high ✧ Post apocalyptic ✧ Dark/gritty themes ✧ Modern/futuristic dystopia ✧ Enemies ✧ Hero/Villain ✧ Gang rp ✧ Superpowers ✧ Isekai ✧ Outcast ✧ Culture shock ✧ Slow burn ✧ Angst ✧ Mecha ✧ Anime

◼Plots◼

---------

Honestly, got big villain vibes recently and I just want to play someone villainous. My preference in bold, flexible unless otherwise marked. ^^

❖ Demon x Human - Imagined as a medieval or feudal Japanese but might be even more interesting in a cyberpunk setting or other modern fantasy. The idea is the human being scorned to the point that his deep desire to get revenge brings a demon to them. The Demon is capable of granting minor whishes but at a tangible cost that is always in the demons favor. They would enter into a parasitic relationship where the demon wants more power from the sacrifices, and the Host having to find more ways to acquire things to sacrifices in order to continue his crusade.
The lil fire demon in howls moving castle, Calcifer, always made me think of this kind of demon. I will admit the character pairing is the concept I'm most interested in. Not to sure about the rest of the details yet but we can work on that!

❖ Superpower Gangs - Probably more of a collection of characters to fill out a cast to have escalating gang antics. That's it, just gangs and superpowers.

❖ Banished - Forsaken, Character A is banished from their utopia (setting flexible) left to the outside where roaming tribes or monsters are prevalent. sent with the bare minimum in survival equipment they set out expected to die. Character B is a denizen of the natural world and at some point out of pity or curiosity begins to help the struggling character A.
I'll be honest that's as far as I've gotten... I'd like the plot to develop in some manner but not sure what yet. ^^;

❖ Setting Clash - Cyberpunk character in a fantasy world? High fantasy character with magic on a space station? Just someone from another setting or trope somewhere really unexpected. Is it well thought out? No! Do I want to play a Mecha pilot in a fantasy world. Yes!

❖ Grim Isekai - "heroes" keep appearing in modern clothing in a fantasy setting. Unable to remember where they came from but also with no knowledge of the world have to learn to survive. Gaining game like abilities but having no concept of videogames they work towards solving the worlds mysteries. Permadeath looms over everyone in this world and a jarring sense that something isn't right, a faint sense they're in the wrong world.
Inspired by "Grimgar of fantasy and ash" but really open to changing out most of the details and setting for others. I do have a twist in mind. It can be a secret too so I wont spoil it here!

❖ More will be added!
---------

Last edited:
Added Less formatted version in spoiler for mobile!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back