• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ! (ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ)

a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• I Wanna Be

Famous!

a new reality tv show.

♡design by low fidelity, coded by uxie♡

Calling all wannabe celebrities!
Are you a struggling actor? A musician who can't seem to book the big gigs? A Youtuber just waiting for the right sponsor? If you're looking for your claim to fame, then you've come to the right place. I Want To Be Famous! is the newest reality tv show that is going to make your dreams come true. All you have to do is spend your summer co-existing in a beach house with 9 other wannabe stars. At the end of the summer, whoever is rated the highest by the viewers will win $100,000 and a signed contract with All Star talent agency.

So, do you have what it takes?

The details.
This is basically a mesh of Total Drama Island and the Hype House. Our characters will be aspiring stars who decide to tryout for a reality show with the promise of becoming famous. The characters can be models, musicians, actors, content creators, whatever. They will all be spending the summer living together in one big beach house in Malibu, completing challenges and trying to become the audience's favorite. There will be drama, friendship, romance, and dreams crushed throughout the series.

This is meant to be a casual and fun but still somewhat serious roleplay. This story will be character driven so please make interesting characters who will add to the group dynamic and push the story along. I would like to build on this story with your input so please share any ideas with me that you think would make this story better. This will not be first come, first serve so I would like to see a diverse cast of well thought out characters.

The rules.
Rule 1. This is a semi-literate roleplay. Try to post at least three paragraphs per post, however writers block is understandable at times. One liners are never accepted.
Rule 2. This is an 18+ roleplay as characters will be above 18 and mature themes will be used.
Rule 3. Keep all drama in character. Please respect your fellow roleplayers at all times.
Rule 4.No god moding, no mary sues, etc.
Rule 5. Follow all RPN rules.

The links.
OOC Discord
here
CS here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back