• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy —ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪɴᴇʏᴀʀᴅ

oxycodone

ᵃʳᵉ ʷᵉ ᵗᵒᵒ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
PLACEHOLDER​

vanco demeter

Patterns indented into stone, glossy tiles reflecting sun. The light that shines in through large, arched windows suggest the hour to be early, somewhere in the middle of the day. Peace engulfs the air, evident by the soft dust floating about under the light. But, in this building, peace comes equipped with a timer. The very same timer that starts ticking at the first slam of a door, soon followed by clicks on polished marble floor.

They echo suddenly, as if they'd just re-entered back out into the corridor, and they're the consistent beat of half a second—trudging with a vigor that can only be fueled by a prince's ire. They're fast, and they're approaching, and—

"You're here already, " Vanco remarks, tongue tasting venom and spite.

He's dormant now, having found his supposed partner for the day (and for many more to come, apparently). Partner's only half the meaning, though. Fiancé is what he's supposed to call Casper. It's a thought that washes his throat cold.

"God, don't tell me you've finally accepted this whole thing? Not that I'd blame you." Here, he scoffs a laugh, lips rising dryly. He'd never thought his charm would serve as a double-edged sword, but alas.

"Whatever. Ready to leave?"

Much to his dismay, the two have a long day ahead of them. A performance for the public, his father had explained earlier in his office. Vanco wasn't buying it—he'd argued he could win their hearts on his own, as he'd always done. But you don't say no to a King who's never learned to take no for an answer. And he wouldn't suddenly today either.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

Casper Bateman

"I'm a Bateman. We only socialize with a select few. Keep annoying me though, I'd love to select fewer."

mood

miffed.

palace courtyard.

oufit

green sweater vest over a white button-up. grey slacks and dark brown dress shoes to match.

tag

Pale sunlight shone on the expensive stones embedded in the engagement ring on his finger. Casper leaned lazily against a wall, a Marlboro lazily sitting between his index and middle fingers. He raised his hand to his mouth and took a long drag off the cigarette before lowering his hand again.

"Not even a good morning for your beloved fiancé? Classy." Pushing himself off of the wall, he swept his hair out of his face with his free hand.

"You know my father would've had me properly executed had I dared leave you waiting," he said, smoke slipping past his lips as he spoke. "Though, I think you'd like that."

He smirked, "of course, you wouldn't understand that punctuality has nothing to do with my acceptance of our unfortunate situation. I'm sure I could explain using small words if you asked nicely."

"I thought you'd never ask."
With a huff, he briskly walked past him and back towards the courtyard entrance.

Words couldn't describe the deep hatred he had for Vanco Demeter. He could barely comprehend it himself, but something about the other man made him see red. Naturally, he'd explained this to his father, begging for anything but this as if it were a fate worse than death. Casper thought as much about the future of anyone but him as a goldfish did about trigonometry, so to him, this was worse than death.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back