• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy .

I'd love to do Noragami ^^ My OC x Yato? I had an idea where there could be a shinki/regalia that would slowly remember her past life, Yato being unable to read her memories and she would actually be a demigod so she had the ability to heal blights

I'd love to do Noragami ^^ My OC x Yato? I had an idea where there could be a shinki/regalia that would slowly remember her past life, Yato being unable to read her memories and she would actually be a demigod so she had the ability to heal blights
That sounds very interesting! Feel free to send me a message so we can discuss this further!

Oh my goodness, you’re the person I’ve been looking for! I’m interested in a Full Metal plot if you know of a good one, and I’m also into that Just a kiss plot? Tbh, I’d love to chat! (Also interested in the Heartbeat plot too, just don’t know if that one is free.)

Heya! Totally forgot to respond yo ya, were you interested in trying something out? Or did you just feel like commenting?
no worries! i am actually interested, at first it was just a comment but i think it would be cool to do if you're still searching!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back