• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴇʀᴍ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ(ꜱ) ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ - ʙɴʜᴀ, ɢᴏᴛ, ʜᴘ ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍꜱ - ɪ ᴘʀᴇꜰᴇʀ ᴜꜱɪɴɢ ᴏᴄꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ

discount_pikachu

(✿◠‿◠)

Hey I'm not necessarily new to the website but it's been a LONG time since I last used it. My name is Beth, I'm 22 and my timezone is GMT -8. I mainly roleplay with ocs because I like the amount of flexibility there is with creating your own character and being able to design them from the ground up. I like doing roleplays that have a nice blend between plot and romance and will very rarely do a platonic plot. It's not that I have anything against it, but I'm a romantic at heart and it's what I have fun doing. My writing can vary. Sometimes it's 4 or more full and detailed paragraphs and sometimes it's two, it really depends on who I'm writing with because I mirror more than anything.

I want to roleplay in BNHA, HP, and GoT universes with ocs. If you want to play a canon character or use an oc, I don't mind either way. I can play both genders so do whatever you want to with your character! I'm also more than okay with lgbt ships. As far as where we roleplay, I'm fine with almost any platform, I have pretty much everything or if I don't I'm willing to download it and/or make an account if it's available on pc.​

What I'm looking for in a partner is someone who;
- is at least 18
- can reply at least once a week unless communicated otherwise
- doesn't mind chatting about our characters, plot, and headcanons (we don't need to be besties but it helps my muse to be able to talk about stuff!)
- will actively participate in plotting and developing the story as well as our characters
- has a good grasp of the english language (minor mistakes are totally fine, but it's very hard for me to stay focused if my partner has broken english or bad grammar, I'm sorry T.T)
- can write at least two full paragraphs regularly

If you ghost, it's no big deal, I might be bummed but I know some people feel uncomfortable saying goodbye or don't want to try and salvage an rp. Please PM me if you're interested!

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back