Idea 40k Tau RP... anyone intrigued/interested by this?

Beckoncall

World-Weaver and servant to the most-holy PC
Supporter
With my current Nation Builder starting to wind down, I'm thinking about all sorts of ideas for a new Roleplay.

Are there people out there (not already familiar with nation builders a plus) that might be interested in a 40k Tau Roleplay?

I would GM around 12-15 players, each representing a Tau commander tasked with expanding into new star systems fraught with trouble and peril. Military and diplomatic solutions would be required to bring new systems under the Tau philosophy of "The Greater Good" -- with application of both a variety of technology and alien auxillaries to achieve your goals.

Working together with other players would be the norm, but of course there would be competing ambitions and striving for highest achievement.

I've already run this RP on a more open scale and it came out nicely, and I think this go around I'd play it on a smaller scale with fewer systems/planets/crises to deal with at once.

I'll be pitching this idea in the interest checks soon enough (with other ideas) but right now I'm just wondering if there are people willing or happy to play in a Tau Roleplay out there.

The Ethereals call out for the bravest and most brilliant of the Tau!

Would you heed the call?

I'd be down. Because I was in the last one and I can't recommend it enough for anyone who is thinking of dipping their toes into 'Nation Builders' or who has ever wanted to try something new to give a Beck Rp a chance! They're a lot of fun.

thanks Cosmo Cosmo -- this really bombed though. It'd probably do better as a formal interest check though.

My dream... is bridging the gap between conventional roleplayers and gamier/nation-buildy RPs.

Guess I'll have to write an article about that and see if I can get it published in the RPN newsletter... "Give Nation Builders a chance!" or something. For I feel like we have a community of NB RP'ers on RPN, and they're really good as a community -- but it's sad that it's the same 15-20 people I'm talking to in almost all of my RP and love meeting new RPers! :D

I have never done much with Tau, but I do love Warhammer and in the past I loved nation builders on this site. I am just coming back to it now and would love to explore both!

Beckoncall Beckoncall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back