• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 4 Player Star Wars Adventure: Stories from The Old Republic

Darth Oats

Ethereal
So, to preface all of this, I don't have fancy templates or anything pretty for you to look at in the form of coding. However, if you're a fan of the Star Wars universe --Even if you know nothing about Star Wars and are just looking for a detailed Science Fiction Rp to write in-- please take a moment and read this idea I have for a prompt.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
starwars_zachbush_by_zbush-d6f3trp.jpg
This story takes place sometime during the "Great Galactic War"; shortly after the Mandalorians returned from hiding in deep space. War between the recently re-emerged Sith Empire and the Republic coalition of the core worlds has raged on for several years now. Your character, a Jedi Knight who has been trained since a child as a Padawan in the Jedi Order is beginning to feel the fatigue from this drawn out conflict. After circumstances [Of your choosing for your character's backstory] bring you to question your Faith in the Jedi Religion and the Light side of the Force, you make the decision to fall from the ranks of the Order and turn your back on the only life you've known.

During your travels throughout the galaxy in search of meaning in your life, you come to a near-death experience [Of your choosing]. Causing you to rethink attempting to navigate the galaxy entirely on your own. Through your travels you come across the desert planet of Iridonia. An uncivilized planet run by scattered tribes and barbarians. Hearing rumors of powerful warriors that have been heard to come from this planet, you decide to go ahead and land in search of an enforcer. Or at the very least a body to block incoming attacks that would otherwise end your life instead.

Once arriving you find yourself drawn to the powerful pull of what feels to be a force user. Intrigued, you follow you sense and find yourself face-to-face with a warrior chieftain who you surmise would make a wonderful bodyguard. Perhaps even a force-sensitive apprentice for you to pass your knowledge onto. You can almost see the two of you being an unstoppable force in the galaxy against any who stood against you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The story that follows will be one of our own making. Will your character find their way back to the Light and rejoin the Jedi Council? Will you give into your deepest desires for power and try to fight for respect in the ranks of the Sith? Or will you choose another path? Deciding not to align yourself with either side and choosing a more Grey path...

Adventures await us!

Epic battles with or against the mighty warrior race called the Mandalorians. The self-righteous and self-imposed guardians of the galaxy who call themselves Jedi wage a rekindled war against the Sith Empire; who's methods of control through display of power and control so easily painted as evil. Then why have they amassed such a following? Surely they couldn't be entirely evil....right?

A few points to add, to wrap it all up, I am looking for someone capable of detailed writing. Every post you make doesn't have to be multiple paragraphs. But you must have the capability to do so when it's necessary. Furthermore, the relationship between our characters will not have a requirement for there to be romance or not. I like to work that out with my partner as we go along. So if you're interested in a plot that leaves our characters at a platonic distance, focusing only friendship and adventuring then I don't mind. If you want there to eventually be a time where our characters build a romance, I'm perfectly okay with that too!

One more point to add. I am also considering making this 4 person story, the other players forging their own story and eventually crossing paths with ours. So if there becomes interest in this beyond one person or if you have two friends you would like to invite to tag along, I'm open to talking about that.

Feel free to PM me or post here if you are interested! Happy Holidays, everyone! :^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back