• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 2023 March — Status : Open / Currently Searching!

JELLY

qs24qaay7s4jIAn-EEvexZVJ1XgVF4r9ZmkQOzDi6D-z-I2YrOm2M6fm7iKvF8YYffd5q-Phb70dZM2ELPDCrTZsgY-3KXGC6t0BsyqEvXnVsDo9GjmoYXE30eEEymF55ERXLxklm-olNc_-SreB-xQ

2023 March — Status : Open / Currently Searching!

Have yourself a lovely march : ♡

Hello there! ೀ I have been known as jelly, however the option to call me whatever you like is fine by me! I currently live in America, but, will never forget my home in South America. My time zone is CST if that matters at all, a difference in time zones has never troubled me, but I like to keep people informed. Generally, I don’t see myself as that interesting, so I won’t note much here. I do have the basic hobbies I see often on here, of, anime/manga reading, video games, etc. If anyone wants to get to know me more personally if we write together, I am very open to that!

As a roleplayer, I’ve been at it on and off since I was just a baby /jk.
Reality is, for as long as I’ve been on the internet, I’ve been roleplaying. Honestly most days I can’t even recall how it started, because even outside of the internet days- I’ve always enjoyed pretending to be characters with my siblings and going off on ‘adventures’. Corny, I know. But that evolved into this, where I’ve gone from scrip (ick) format, to in my opinion the more polished format. I’ll save that for the rules though!
T5sF3alQF68S26wrFkS2EqjdzDlRGTcxIFx6LlNSLjSQ6k8p9aW9lemoYZBZp6oUaSX5Sa_mankxDV-UEC18VPzJzaSKIYf_CqQ1zgz92rc9XpU27ra2Vve0dDtdIw22OazvaZhSRAVHRREUG_kbAsc

I’ve also always strived to be a friendly, and open roleplay partner! I’ll be chill with anything you throw my way (That isn't outside my rules + boundaries.) for both roleplay aspects, and ooc. I really enjoy chatting with those I write with, it puts me more at ease- but it’s also just enjoyable, you know? I’m fine with speaking just about the roleplay – ships, ocs, plots, headcanons, playlist, edits, etc –, but if someone’s comfortable with it I’m also open to speaking about matters outside of the roleplay.

Rules + Boundaries : ♡
Boundaries
—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don’t enjoy having to say this, but, thanks to experiences, I will.

• Don’t flirt with me.
  • Don’t spam/harass me every hour for a reply.
  • Don’t track down my other social media accounts, ones I give links to are obvi fine!
  • Be 18+!
Original Characters and Spotlights
—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, all of my characters are important to me in their own unique ways, so I always treat other people’s oc’s the same way. I will always hype your oc, no matter what they are like! I don’t consider myself someone who cares about Mary-Sues, I personally believe we all make one at some point anyway. I also have no qualms about whatever your character is, I’m LGBTQ+ Friendly, but, also very open to races/ etc outside of the norm of any fandom – as long as you construct it to where it makes sense. Obviously, I just ask that you don’t hog the spotlight, or make all the characters in love with your OC - including my own love interest.

All things Written : POV, Length, Time, Love Interest
⚝ Third person, tense doesn’t matter, Multi-paragrah to Semi Novella. Word length is flexible as I match / mirror as much as I can, yet for a range it’s 400 - 1,500.
⚝ Grammar does not bother me a bit, just no text-talk or script format!
⚝ Time range is: a few hours to a week. OOC is likely more frequent.
⚝ I do Double-ups only! I generally don’t do love-triangles, I’m very picky about them, but they are open to being done. I’m open to split roleplays if we share a love interest, those with a heart next to their name I’m set on as the love interest!

Cravings : ♡ ( in random order sorry ;; )
1678352962202.pngHogwarts Legacy / Harry Potter,
—---------------------------------------------------
I’ve caught up to the game / have vague memories of the movies, but am willing to re-look into them!
This would be a college AU!
Adult! Ominis Gaunt ♡

Attack on Titan
hBVGSErupkHEjr6a5nW5wfAVNR0CfSR6L8CHMXvkxVNOxgpmlCkgXnHlcq1U0yicSEeFuIa05DtAjBoEjuSMzrrkbWq8Z4ifgx9JVmgHxj94MTgGpdyJdO_gjGo-oIarnDu-6REmWceT6eYbjqozZNc

I’ve finished the manga, plan on watching the last season!
Levi Ackerman ♡

Magi The Labyrinth Of Magic
I’ve finished the manga!
Judal ♡ or Adult! Aladdin ♡

Vampire Knight
I’ve finished the manga, catching up to memories!
Kaname Kuran ♡

Gravity Falls
Finished the show ages ago
Human! Bill Cipher ♡

House Of The Dragon
Caught up to the manga currently!
Daemon Targaryen/ Adult (AU) Aemond ♡

Sonic
Idk just a general setting
Shadow The Hedgehog ♡

Bungou Stray Dogs
Caught up to manga / binging season four!
Fyodor Dostoevsky ♡ Dazai Osamu.

Genshin Impact
Caught up to manga / binging season four!
Scaramouche / Dainsleif / Diluc / Xiao.

Celebrity / Streamers
Wilbur Soot ♡

Quick question! With the Hogwarts Legacy interest check, would you like someone who'd main Ominis for you to play your OC or you write as his character? I wouldn't mind doubling as Ominis if you write as your OC and as Sebastian Sallow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back