• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 2015: Same World, New Possibilities! #NationBuidling #Casual

Hunnyhelp

Angsty Teenager

O.K. so this is my first Nation Building RP, fine full disclosure. I did have an other Nation Building roleplay about the Fall Of Rome, but the guy I was creating it with still hasn't replied, so this is my first (That I have created, I did a WWII and Cold War one before the new section for it).

//endnote.//

Because about the open-endedness of this roleplay, it's pretty hard to explain, but basically this is a roleplay about Alternate History resulting in real world events. We will try to include a dice system with every battle/high-stakes-diplomacy-with-NPC, but this is a first time for many (and certainly for me), so we are gonna need someone skilled at dice, or some people that are O.K. with mistakes. And in-case you were wondering, yes this is a re-boot of the mess that was @Yuuki of the Strata, Advisor/Dice Superior

Please Confirm your interest in a re-boot:

@Bobisdead123: CONFIRMED

@Fishman Lord: CONFIRMED

@Hunnyhelp: CONFIRMED

@skully111: CONFIRMED

@Zelorm: CONFIRMED

@KurtH6355:CONFIRMED

The Roleplay

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed. Also, I believe the 1 NPC nation per week is unnecessary with dice. The possibility of a crippling loss or unexpected counterattack should be enough to stop crazy expansion maniacs.

Lexielai said:
Okay! Anything I need to know about applying or limits besides what you have up there?
If you have read the rules go ahead. If there is something I forgot, a thousand sorries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back