• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with Beauty and Bittersweet symphony

Ariana looked around before looking back to the Prince and walking over to him as she smiled softly, kissing him deeply as she wrapped her arms around his neck."You don't wait, do you?"She asked as she looked at him."Just remember, be careful near my back, it still hurts...."She saI'd softly as she looked up at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Don't you worry," Cynerik tells Ariana against her lips, letting his pants fall slightly down his thighs, "I'll kiss it all better. I promise."

((Sooooo... Cynerik is a hound now. Thought it was fitting.))

"Cynerik, I mean it....they stoll hurt quite a bit."She said as she looked up at him, nuzzling into his neck quietly as she let out a slow breath. Sje didn't want her lashes to start hurting really bad again.

Ariana smiled as she looked up at him."Good."She said softly as she looked up at him, kissing him softly once again.

((Skip skip skip))

Cynerik pulls his pants back up, sweating and panting slightly. "Did I hurt you, baby girl?" He breathes, stroking Ariana's hair back from her face.

Ariana shook her head softly as she panted softly."No, you didn't hurt me....."She said as she nuzzled his chest softly, smiling softly.

Ariana nodded softly."Yeah, you're right. I'm sure the Princess will be needing me."She said softly as she looked up at him, letting out a quiet sigh.

Ariana nodded softly."Alright."She said softly as she put her dress back on, walking outside of the room and smoothing her hair and dress before making her way to the Princess.

((I've been prepping for my mom's surgery tomorrow))

Cynerik waits for Ariana to be gone for a considerable about of time before he slips out. He casually walks through the garden, picking a pink rose for the Princess.

Ariana knocked softly on the Princess' door."Princess? Do you need anything?"She asked softly as she looked up at him.

"Can you please ask the chef to make Cynerik's favorite dessert? I feel he's angry with me because I caused a scene," The Princess says quietly, looking down at her hands. "I don't know what it is, but I'm sure he does."

Ariana nodded softly as she looked at the Princess."Of course Your Majesty, I'll do it right now."She said with a soft smile as she turned to keave.

((Really good. She's home recovering now, and thankfully not as messed up as she was after her shoulder surgery. One more to go and she should be good))

Cynerik makes his was back into the castle, nodding slightly to servants passing. The King and Queen were due to leave any time now, so everyone was buzzing with preparation.

((Wow. What does she need all the surgeries for? If you don't mind me asking))

Ariana walked into the kitchen, and over to the chef."The Princess told me to have you make the Prince's favorite meal. To make amends with him I guess."She said softly as she looked up at him.

((She was born with an extra set if ribs. Her job caused her shoulder, wrist, and elbow (carpal tunnel on the last two) to become messed up, and when that started the ribs caught nerves and... Yeah. It's a mess. She hasn't worked for two years.))

"Of course, you could always win that man's heart with food."

Cynerik lays a few light knocks on Olivia's door. "Olivia? May I come in?" The Prince asks, sure he'll easily win her back over.

"Yes. You can. She is quite upset. She feels bad, I think, for getting the Prince mad."She said softly as she looked up at him, smiling slightly.

"No not yet!" Olivia cries, jumping up from the window seat. "Not until later, I have a surprise for you." She fiddles with her hands nervously, hoping the Prince won't be mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back