• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with Beauty and Bittersweet symphony

Arianna followed him into the kitchen quickly and smiled at the chef. Sometimes Arianna would help in yhe kitchen, but lately, did not have time to because the Princess was so needy.

"Potatoes and sausage please, Fred!" Cynerik asks the chef, sitting at the servants table in the kitchen. The Prince would always come see the chef and eat in the kitchen growing up. Frederick and him were really close at one point.

Arianna sat down next to the Prince quietly, finishing putting her hair up in a bun before looking around the kitchen. Usually she wasn't so awkward, but with Cynerik here, and the chef at the same time, she was a bit more awkward.

Cynerik starts making conversation with the chef as he cooks, leaning back in the chair. "I want you as a guest at my wedding, Fred. I'll make sure it happens."

Arianna fiddle with her hands quietly, looking down at yhem quietly. She was nervous. She didn't know why, but she was very nervous for whatever reason. Maybe it was the talk of t he Prince's wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Cynerik, are you in here?" One of his sisters asks, throwing the door to the kitchen open. She raises an eyebrow at Ariana sitting at the table. "Shouldn't you be serving Olivia?"

"Actually, Olivia doesn't need her, so I'm having breakfast with her to make up for falling asleep in her bed last night when I was smashed," Cynerik defends the beautiful servant, his tone almost snappy.

At Cynerik's sister's words, she got out of the chair quietly, looking down to her hands. She was much more timid around his sister's and the king and queen then she was with Cynerik."Maybe I should go back to the Princess, I don't want to cause any trouble between you and your sister."She said quietly to Cynerik, shuffling her feet quietly. Sje didn't really want to leave, but she didn't want to cause trouble for the Prince amd make his hangover worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
((I don't know.......maybe Cynerik takes Arianna away for a bit to hav some alone tin with her or something? I don't know...))

Ariana quietly sat back down as the Prince asked her, and looked down at her hands quietly. She was uncomfortable with his sister there. She didn't know why but maybe it was because of the intimicies her and Cynerik had already had.

After breakfast, Cynerik sends Ariana to the old entry way. He planned to meet her there a few minutes after she went. The Princess still refused to see him and she insisted that Ariana go on and take a break for a few hours. Taking advantage of that whole mess, the Prince decided to use the time to get closer with his mistress.

Ariana went to the large old entry way, waiting quietly for the Prince. She shuffled her feet softly, looking around. She was nervous that someone might see them, and she didn't want to be seen.

Cynerik makes his way out to the entryway at a normal pace, not wanting to seem eager. He picks a red rose on his way, turning into the crumbling entryway as soon as he reaches it. "Hello, beautiful," the Prince greets his lover, offering her the flower.

Ariana blused softly as she looked up at him."Thank you Cynerik...."She said softly as she looked up at him, smiling as she toOK the flower from him."I'm sorry about this morning. I tried to wake you up before the Princess came in....but I couldn't get you up...."She said softly, she felt like she had to apologize.

"Don't apologize, it wasn't your fault," Cynerik reassures Ariana, moving in to back her into the corner. When he's fairly positive they're hidden, he plants a long kiss on her beautiful lips. Ever since he woke up all he wanted to do was kiss the beautiful servant and hold her precious body close.

Ariana gasped softly as she was pushed into t he corner, but she slid her arms up his chest and around his neck as she returned it happily."So, what did you want me here for?"Sje asked hm softly as she let her body relax against him.

"I wanted to be alone with you.." Cynerik kisses her again, his lips hovering over hers after. "Also I've figured out that my family doesn't lock this door." The Prince reaches over, twisting the handle and yanking the door open. "We don't have a reason to since this small wing is sealed off from the rest of the castle from the inside."

"Is that good or bad?"Sje asked him softly as she nuzzled into his neck. She wasn't sure if t was a good thing or not that the door wasn't locked. Sje just lobed being with him. She traced small circles on his chest with her fingertips lightly.

((Morning!))

"It's good! That means we can go in and, if we hear people coming, you can hide. I'll just say I'll exploring and planning," Cynerik tells Ariana, wrapping his and around her body to hold her close.

Ariana nodded softly."Sounds good to me."She said with a smile as she kissed him again, still tracing circles on his chest lightly.

"I suppose..."She said with a smile as she looked up at him, smiling softly. It was nice to be with Cynerik. She hopes though, one say, they might be able to go out om town, or out on the property or something, and spend some nice time together.

Cynerik holds the door open for Ariana, ushering the younger girl inside. He shuts the door behind him quietly before looking around. The price came out a day or so ago and cleaned up one of the side rooms, lying a sheet down over a table so, if need be, his mistress would have somewhere clean to sit or lay. "Over here," Cynerik tells her, waking down the hall a little before going into what used to be an old dining area.

Ariana followed him quietly, looking around the place quietly."I've never seen much of this part of the castle bedore....."She said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back