• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with Beauty and Bittersweet symphony

"I don't NEED all of that Cynerik. I've gone without it since I've been a servant. I can go without it..."She said softly as she looked up at him.

"Are you questioning me?" Cynerik asks in a teasing tone, a smile on his face. He didn't care whether she needed it or not. The Prince wanted to give it to her.

"No. I'm not questioning you. I just don't need all that Cynerik. It doesn't bother me that she didn't give me anything. Really it doesn't, I don't want you to have to go through all that trouble to get it for me."She said softly.

Aria sighed softly before returning the kiss."Why are you so persistive about this?"She asked softly as she looked up at him.

"Because I want you to have it." He tells her, becoming slightly annoyed. Cynerik has never seen a servant who would talk back as much as she did-Olivia never even does.

Aria sighed quietly, sensing his becoming annoyed."Right. Sorry."She said with another soft sigh, not wanting him to become irritated with her.

"It's okay, beautiful," Cynerik compliments her, trying to take the focus from his irritation. He didn't want her to think that voicing her opinion was wrong, he just felt it unnecessary for her to fight something he said so much. Especially something as silly as him gifting her. The Prince grew up with women who expected regular gifts and being spoiled, not ones who thought the weren't needed. The change would be ongoing for him with Ariana, but he was willing to adjust.

Ariana nodded softly."I'm just not used to being given something. Especially for no apparent reason...."She said softly as she looked up at him, letting out a quiet sigh as she leaned back against the wall slightly, relaxing some.

((Sorry for late response, was dancing))

"Don't be sorry. I'll keep in mind to have my giving at a minimum if you promise to accept them without problem." Cynerik grabs her hand carefully. Placing a kiss to it he looks Ariana in the eyes, admiring the beauty in her blue orbs. They definitely made him weak.

((Then I should apologize for my late response. I was hunting down arrows for my sister's new bow. Apparently thirty inches is uncommon? Lol))

"Alright, deal."She said with a slight smile as she looked up at him."As much as I love being with you and love your touch, the Princess sent me out here to pick some flowers her. Not sure why couldn't do it herself."She mumbled the last sentence quietly.

((Lol))

"Because she's spoiled, my dear." Cynerik responds, moving so Ariana can leave the corner. He didn't want to make her keep Olivia waiting. Lord knows what she'd do if she forgot what she promised the Prince.

"Oh, you heard that."She said with a soft sigh."I know. And I know it's my job but sometimes it just seems ridiculous. It's probably just me though."She said with a sigh as she looked up at him, turning to walk out of the building and to finish picking the flowers. The Princess had been waiting for quite a bit.

((Maybe Olivia gets mad at Ariana or something and has her punished by a guard or something like that?))

((Before I write a response, punished over the flowers? Or create another incident while she's delivering them to bring on the Princesses anger?))

"I agree, Olivia is a bit of an odd one." Cynerik allows, looking around. When he notices no one watching them he slithers away, making it look like he came from a different part than Ariana did. The last thing he needed was people accusing him.

Ariana nodded and got the flowers, heading back up to the castle to give the Princess the flowers.

((I was thinking a whipping maybe as the punishment? It doesn't have to be acted out though unless you want to))

((I think thr site might be having some server problems lol))

((Oh yeah! You're on break now! So you'll be on later then usual. Yay!! :) xD ))

Olivia picks up the pitcher of water that her flowers will be in, starting up the stairs. She walks carefully, trying not to spill. The Princess wanted to know what it was like doing things like that on her own as Cynerik usually does.

((I would count on that, I live on a farm so my schedule is at the mercy of my grandparents lol))

Ariana came up the stairs and saw the Princess."Let me do that for you, Your Majesty. You wouldn't want to spill it your Majesty."She said softly as she looked up at her.

((Yay!! You're on xD ))

"I can do it," Olivia insists, slightly snappy from her servant breaking her concentration. The Princess didn't mean to be rude, she was just really focused.

((My phone wouldn't load this site after I logged on, so I stopped trying and haven't had a chance to come back until now. I'm sorry.))

Ariana sighed but nodded."Of course Your Majesty."She said softly as she looked at the Princess, walking alongside her."Are you sure I can't take it your Majesty?"

((That's okay. The site was having problems with me too))

At the second statement Ariana made, Olivia lost all concentration. Before she knew it, she was tripping up the last stair, the glass vase breaking and spilling all over the skirt of her beautiful dress.

"Your Majesty! I'm so sorry. I was only trying to help!"She said quickly as she bent down and began to clean up the glass from the vase."I'm so sorry."She said this over and over as she cleaned up the glass.

A guard rushes over at the sound of the glass, asking what was wrong. "This little troll made me drop my vase. I'm all wet now! Wet! Whip her!" She cries, furious. Tears actually filled her eyes from how upset it made her.

"I was only trying to help Your Majesty!"She cried, now terrified at hearing what the Princess had said. She didn't want to be whipped. She had done nothing wrong. She had only asked to help. She shuddered at the thought of a whipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back