• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with Beauty and Bittersweet symphony

"Thinking." Cynerik replies simply. Out of nowhere he pulls her into a hug. His face buries in her shoulder as he holds Ariana, not wanting to let her go.

"What about?"She asked softly before he pulled her into a hug. Instead of fighting she embraced the hug and returned it with a slight smile.

"Me? Why?"She asked softly as she looked up at him, letting out a quiet sigh as she looked at him.

((Might be a bit slow in replies because I'm going to dinner :) ))

"I know Cynerik....you have no choice.."She said softly, quietly placing her hands on his chest with a smile as she looked up at him. She liked his touch quite a bit, anywhere he touched felt wonderful. Even just rubbing her back felt wonderful.

((Thanks! I will! I'll respond as much as I can though :) ))

Cynerik smiles his crooked smile down at Ariana, admiring her. "Can I kiss you?" The Prince asks her softly. His hands grip her back gently as he holds her still.

Aria gasped quietly as he gripped her back gently."I-I suppose if you want to...."She said softly as she looked up at him, basically just now realizing she had been backed into a corner.

"I won't if it's something you don't desire," Cynerik purrs, rubbing her cheek softly again with the side of his finger. It slides underneath her chin, tilting it slightly. The Prince had been wanting to do this for a while now.

"Like I said, if you want to Your Majesty-I mean Cynerik..."She said softly as she looked up at him, allowing her chin to be tilted up slightly. She was a bit unsure of this as she was not used to this kind of attention.

Cynerik presses his lips to hers softly. The feeling was better-much, much better-then what he had experienced with Olivia. Just that simple press of their lips was enough to get his heart racing in his chest.

Aria gasped softly at the kiss but slowly, timidly, returned the kiss. She was very new to this and was unaccustomed to the feelings that rose inside of her.

Ariana smiled softly as she was hugged once again and looked up at him, kissing the bottom of his chin once quickly as she couldn't really reach anywhere else and then quickly looked back down at the ground.

Laughing softly, the Prince looks down at the servant in his arms. "Did you just kiss my chin?" He asks in a teasing and light manner, tickling Ariana slightly.

"Maybe..."She said softly as she looked at the ground, not looking up at him as she began to shift and squirm against him as she was tickled. They were still pressed against each other and she had no place to move from the tickling accept against him.

He kisses her again, holding her still be her waist. All that squirming against him was a dangerous motion that they were currently had no business getting caught up in. Cynerik respects Ariana.

Ariana returned the kiss once again, allowing more emotion in the kiss as she slowly slid her hands up his chest and around his neck.

Ariana continued to give emotion into the kiss, gripping at the hair at nape of his neck as he pressed his body closer to hers.

Cynerik pulls away slightly, bumping their noses together affectionately. He didn't want to ruin the moment with words. There was nothing he could even say that would match to the kiss they just shared.

Ariana smiled softly as she looked up at him, letting her hands slowly slide down to rest on his chest. Her blue eyes looking up into his dark ones with an emotion she had never experienced like this, love.

"You're so beautiful," Cynerik whispers to her, stroking his hair. "I'll speak to Olivia. While wearing this outfit, a personal servant is supposed to have a nice, hot bath with softening oils and a hairbrush of equal value to hers. It's a gift of gratitude. You have not gotten it yet." He frowns softly. "She should have given you it by now."

"I do? I never new that."She said softly as she looked up at him."Maybe she's just really busy Cynerik....."She said softly as she looked at him, smiling still. She was really quite happy right now.

"I'll have all of that set up for you, and I'll get you that hairbrush." Cynerik smiles down at her. "Busy or not, she should have ordered it for you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back