• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with Beauty and Bittersweet symphony

Ariana frowned softly when he stood up."And when will you be King?"She asked quietly as she looked up at him, quietly running a hand through her hair before sighing softly and standing as well. She had work to do. She was to be serving the Princess, and that was still quite a bit of work.

"Either when my dad steps down or when he dies," Cynerik tells Ariana, turning to leave the room. "I'd much rather like to think he'll step down when he's old and tired." Her looks back at the servant again, sighing silently. He really hoped that would be soon.

Ariana nodded softly."Hopefully."She mumbled quietly. She really didn't want anything to go wrong and she REALLY wanted to be able to be with Cynerik.

((Sorry, rushed :( ))

((I am so very sorry, these passed few days have been a nightmare. I should be back to regular replies again now.))

Cynerik passes by Olivia's door and stops. He can't hear her in there, but he also doesn't want to check on her. With a sigh, the Prince keeps on walking. The Princess would come out when she's ready. Hopefully.

Ariana watched quietly as he walked out of the room and sighed softly. She wished circumstances had been different. That she was royalty or that mistresses were currently allowed. She wanted to be with him so bad but she knew she couldn't until he became King. It wasn't allowed. Sighing, she got up to go to the Princess.

((That's alright. I'm glad you're on again :) )

((So am I.))

The Princess sits in the window, looking out onto the road. She wanted to go home, but it was too late. This would be her home soon. It was all she had in her future-Cynerik, this kingdom, and his children.

Ariana walked to the Princess's room quietly and knocked on the door softly."Princess? Do you need anything?"

Ariana nodded, though the Princess couldn't see it."Of course Your Majesty."She said softly as she turned and went to the kitchen to get some watermelon.

The Prince goes into the parlor where his father usually is, the door shutting behind him softly. From upstairs the Princess sighs, moving from the window. She sits on her bed with a huff and a slight pout. She was tired of worrying. She wanted to make Cynerik love her.

Ariana got the watermelon and went back upstairs to the Princess's room. She knocked softly on the door."Princess? I have your watermelon."She said softly as she waited patiently.

((Gonna try thr new post completer :) ))

((Nevermind. Can't get it to work))

The Princess throws the door open, smiling at Ariana. "Please come in," She offers, stepping aside. Olivia wanted to talk to the older woman.

((It's not ready yet.))

((Oohhhhh, that explains it lol))

Ariana walked into the room quietly."Where would you like me to put it."She asked softly as she looked at the Princess.

"Anywhere, really. How do I make Cynerik love me?" Olivia dives right into it, blushing softly. She could have been a little more smooth with that.

Ariana was caught off guard with the question and it shown on her shocked face."What?"She asked slowly, stunned. She also really didn't want to answer the question as she already knew Cynerik didn't love the Princess.

"I want him to love me. I don't want to just be stuck here, pretending we care for each other. When we sleep in the same bed, I want him to want to hold me." Olivia sighs, hanging her head down. She wasn't sure what'd become of them.

Ariana frowned softly as she looked at the Princess."I'm the Prince will love you in time. The only thing I can think of to help is maybe try doing a few things yourself, or doing things for the Prince."She said softly as she looked at her.

"Then I don't know what else to tell you. He'll love you over time. I'm almost positive."She said softly as she looked at the Princess."But why don't you enjoy the watermelon?"She asked softly.

Ariana smiled softly as she watched the Princess."Would you like anything else Princess?"She asked softly as she looked at her.

"No no, I'm okay. Thank you, though."

The Prince leaves the room, shutting the door. He sighs, running a hand through his hair. The King wanted them to marry next week, and the Princess needed to be fit for a dress and help decide what flavor dessert she wanted. Beyond that, they wouldn't plan anything else.

Ariana nodded softly."Of course Your Majesty. I will be just in the hall if you need me."She said softly as she looked up at her, before turning to leave.

The Prince goes up the stairs, watching Ariana leave the room. Cynerik offers her a smile while walking up to Olivia's door. He knocks a few times, calling to the Princess that it's him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back