• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with Beauty and Bittersweet symphony

He quietly walks over to her, sitting on the edge of the bed. It dips slightly with his weight, even more so when he reaches over to set the rose back where he found it. The Prince places a hand on her back, rubbing it in a soothing manner.

Ariana flinched at his touch and sat up quickly, looking at him. Though her tears didn't stop."W-What are you d-doing?"She asked through her shuddered breaths."I t-thought you d-didn't care a-about m-me a-anymore."She shuddered again, tears still falling. She was worried what happened before would happen again.

He doesn't respond, wiping her tears away gently. Cynerik pulls her to him, holding Ariana against his chest. All the Prince wanted to do was soothe the servant from the pain he caused her.

Ariana pushed away from him slightly with more shuddering breaths."Y-Your Majesty..........you really shouldn't do t-this.....I-If your father sees this......you'll be i-in big t-trouble....."She stuttered once again. She wanted comfort but he acted as though he didn't care. As though she was just a servant and she was.

(( :) ))

"Would you just shut up and accept things from me like a good girl?" Cynerik asks her, not letting go. He was tired of her not appreciating everything he was gracious enough to give her. "Have I spoiled you so much that you believe you're too good for my help now?" He asks in a bitter tone.

Ariana whimpered slightly at his tone and shut up as he told her too. She just let the tears fall as she cried into his shirt. She shook her head at his next question with a shaky sigh. She didn't want him to leave or get mad at her at her again. She was glad he was here. Really glad. And she didn't want anything to happen to it."I-I'm s-sorry Y-Your M-Majesty....."She said shakily, not looking up at him.

((Did you fowget about me? Or just really busy?))

"It's okay, dear," He sighs, holding Ariana to him still. Cynerik didn't want her to fear him or think he disliked her. She was just being difficult. He didn't like it when people were difficult towards him. The Princes hand strokes her back still, trying to soothe her crying.

((I've been occupied. ;D))

((Lol. School? Will you be more active now?))

Ariana shook her head softly."I-I was s-scared.........I d-didn't know w-what to d-do."She said shakily, her crying was no longer audible, but tears were still falling."I-I've never been s-shown i-intimacy b-before......."She stuttered softly.

"Shhhh," He says softly, still holding Ariana. Cynerik just wanted her to calm down so he could talk to her. He didn't know what he was going to say-nothing seemed to sound right. That wasn't a mistake, he wasn't sorry for making those passes, he'd love to do it again. What was there to say?

((School and boy. I'll be more active now, yes.))

Ariana's tears slowed so only a few fell as she finally looked up at him. "I-I do like you Your Majesty.......it just......scared me....."She said quietly as she looked back down, feeling slightly ashamed. As a servant, she hadn't been shown intimacy the way Cynerik had. She was just afraid of being hurt was all. She was new to intimacy. And really didn't want to get in trouble still.

"There there, little girl," Cynerik says in a calm, teasing manner. "It's okay. I probably shouldn't have pushed you in that fashion, my apologies." He tells her, looking down into her face. She was so beautiful it was almost unfair. Ariana was tempting.

Ariana shook her head softly, blushing slightly. "I should've just let it happen Your Majesty. I was too worried about my own skin."She said with a heavy sigh."But I also didn't want you to get in trouble.....I didn't want the Princess, the girl you love, to be taken from you because of me......"She said quietly."I didn't hate it....."She mumbled, barely audible, referring to the incident. After thinking on it, she sort of liked it.

"I don't love her," He replies bitterly, shaking his head. "If I had a choice, she wouldn't be the one I was marrying." Cynerik tells her truthfully, still holding her. The Prince would rather turn Ariana from a peasant to a queen.

"You don't love her.....?"She said slowly."Why not? She's perfect in every way...and she's royalty. She has a good title....."She said slowly. She had started falling for the Prince a long time ago. Ariana shifted slightly to be more comfortable, looking up at him again as she let her hand slide down his chest and rest in her lap. She wasn't really sure what to do. Mistresses weren't allowed.

((Might be going to bed soon, but probably not :) ))

"Sure, she's beautiful, but she's extremely immature. Her personality doesn't sit well me." He explains, trying not to be too harsh. Olivia just wasn't what he wanted. Cynerik wanted a woman who wasn't as shallow and... Babyish.

((Thanks for telling me. :) ))

"Oh. Well she's definitely beautiful, much more then me."She said quietly, brushing her hair from her face. She hadn't pulled away from Cynerik yet as she actually liked it."Your Majesty......why do you like me....? What do I do for you that Olivia doesn't?"She asked softly, looking up at him and into his beautiful eyes."If you don't mind me asking....."She said softly.

Cynerik smiles down at her gently. "When no one's around, call me Cynerik." He strokes her soft cheek, thinking. "She just isn't you," The Prince says softly, unsure of what to say, really. "She doesn't have the same beauty as you."

Ariana leaned into his touch slightly, more welcoming of his touch."The same beauty? I assumed it was all the same, Your Maj-I mean Cynerik...."She felt another blush rise to her cheeks as she said his name."Just isn't me? I never thought you liked me.......I thought you were just being nice so I wouldn't poison you or something when you became King....."She said softly.

He holds her tighter, smiling wider when Ariana calls him by his first name. "I've always had a certain fancy for you, love," Cynerik tells her softly. He strokes her hair, staring into her eyes.

"Love......?"She said slowly, a bit surprised as she blushed deeper."But why? I'm nothing special. I'm just a plain girl with nothing to my name....."She said softly as she looked up at him, her heart racing so fast she thought it might run away as her breath quickened some.

"You're everything special, Ariana. You're beautiful enough to rule all the lands, yet somehow you ended up a servant. Life is very cruel to you, so I'd like to give you something to smile about." He purrs, stroking her cheek again. His large, warm hand covers her cheek softly, caressing her bare skin. It was a simple gesture with so much meaning.

"Yeah well.....it's my life and I have to just deal with it...."She said softly, smiling as she cautiously placed her hand over his."Thank you, Cynerik......for watching my back and actually caring for me...."She said softly as she looked at him."It means a lot to me."She said softly.

"I'm very glad to hear it. I should probably go speak to my father now about wedding arrangements." Cynerik frowns, moving his hand from her cheek. "I really wish it didn't have to be this way."

Ariana frowned slightly for a brief moment before wiping it away."So do I......."She mumbled quietly. She almost wished mistresses were allowed. Because then she could be with Cynerik as most all mistresses were servants. She was actually enjoying this time with Cynerik.

((I forgot, are you on break yet?))

"You could be my mistress when I'm King. No one but Olivia could tell me no-And I wouldn't listen to her." He places Ariana down gently, standing up from her bed. Already in his head, Cynerik was planning ways to send Olivia away once they were married so he'd have time alone with her servant.

((Not yet, I have one more week of school.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back