• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 with Beauty and Bittersweet symphony

"It's fine. I did deserve it Your Majesty. I continued to press the issue and shouldn't have."She said softly."But thank you for the apology Your Majesty. Would you like anything before I go?"She asked softly. Wondering what the Prince wanted her to come to his room for.

Ariana nodded before leaving and going to Cynerik's room. Knocking before entering. The activity had aggravated her lashes but she hid the pain."Cynerik....what did you do to her?"She asked quietly.

Cynerik, who's sitting on his bed reading, looks up at Ariana with an amused smile. "I spanked her." He says simply, making nothing of it. She got what any child acting out would get.

"What did you need me for Cynerik?"She asked quietly, rubbing her lowest lash wound which was on lower back. She tried to hide the discomfort though. She was a bit awkward around the Prince after he had raised her dress up to see the lashes.

"I actually have cream you can put on those to numb it and help the healing." Cynerik says, setting his book aaside. He walks over to his dresser, picking up a white tube. "I'll understand if you'd like to call another female in to help you put some on."

Ariana shook her head softly."I think I can put it on myself. Besides, you've already seen it..."She mumbled quietly as she looked at him."Thank you, Cynerik, for giving me something to help with the pain."She said quietly."I would've rather been drowned..."She mumbled, nearly inaudible. Ariana

"I-I suppose I could."She said quietly, laying down on her stomach on his bed. She really didn't want them touched but she knew he wouldn't let her get away unless she used it. If it would at least numb the pain then she would be able to serve the Princess better.

The Prince carefully lifts her dress up again, dipping his finger into the salve. "It'll hurt at first, but it'll get better after that." Cynerik murmurs, examining Ariana's back. Slowly he starts to put it on the lash marks.

Ariana cried out as his hands touched her lashes. The salt from his skin making it burn. She gripped the covers of his bed and whimpered, a few silent tears fall as she tries not to make anymore noise.

Cynerik tries to soothe her as he puts the cream on thick. Once he's done he blows on it, hoping it'll help with the burning agitation. After it settles in, she'll be very happy he put that on her.

Ariana's face was wet with tears still as she tried to calm down some, shifting her weight some to be more comfortable. She wasn't as awkward as she thought she would be with her body exposed to Cynerik as he took care of the lashes.

Cynerik keeps his eyes on her back, not wanting to peek anywhere else she didn't want him to. He continues to blow on Ariana's back, his fingers covered in the goo. "It'll get better, I promise." He says softly.

Ariana nodded softly as she let out a long breath."I know. They're just really tender right now."She said quietly as she calmed herself, still gripping the covers of hid bed though not as tightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm not sure how you can get to your room without getting the cream on your dress. I can step out if you'd like and you can take it off then go into your room." Cynerik suggests, standing back. He sets the cream down on his dresser again.

Ariana shook her head softly as she sat up."No. It's fine. I can wash my dress later."She said softly as she pulled her dress down over her back.

"Let me know if you'll need another one, okay?" Cynerik wipes his hands off, looking at Ariana. He wanted to give her the world, not another servants dress.

"I'll let you know if I do."She said softly before turning and leaving, walking into her room quietly and sitting down on her bed, running a hand through her long black hair with a quiet sigh. She just wished none of this had ever happened and that she would stop having feelings for Cynerik, she knew they could never be together.

Cynerik sighs, laying in his bed again. He stares at the ceiling, consumed in thought. If he were smart he would have sent Ariana to be a servant in Olivia's fathers house. That would have removed all distraction, but it was too late now. The Prince wasn't willing to let go of her.

Ariana very carefully lied down on her back, it was still tender as she let out a long sigh. She wished she wasn't a servant, or that mistresses were allowed already. Then there wouldn't be all these problems with the Prince and the Princess.

Cynerik closes his eyes, shaking his head. He wishes Olivia was the one he cares for. Life would be so easy but... Ariana is where his heart longs to go.

Ariana sighed and rolled over onto her side, pulling her covers over herself quietly. She didn't know what she was going to do. Her and Cynerik had kissed already but that was still wrong. It didn't matter if they had been intimate already or not, it wasn't right but she couldn't help but want Cynerik and want to be with him.

Ariana got up out of bed and changed out of the dress she had been wearing, carefully slipping it on and walking slowly out of her room. They still hurt like crazy but she had a job that she had to do. Sighing, she walked to the Princess's room, seeing Cynerik already there she waited quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back