• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Undertale partner search!

PolishTwinky

Hello all! :)

I’m new here and I am looking for a parter to do a long term Undertale themed rp but I’m having trouble finding anyone oddly enough! (Also haven’t fancied up my posts in a loooong time so sorry this looks kinda plain)

I really thought the fandom would still be alive enough to scoop up someone in a heartbeat, but my search continues...

Anyways, I have a ridiculous amount of ideas depending on what my parter is comfortable with all the way from cute romance to dark horror, from AU to Underfell to everything in between.

I LOVE new ideas so always feel free to shoot em at me whether they are rp ideas in general or ideas for our current story!

I do have a penchant for parters who enjoy using Error Sans though ;) he lends well to very dark plots but also means we can use the rest of whatever AU he is destroying for plot.

I don’t ask much of my parters besides just not doing one liners or god modding :) we all have lives outside of here so it’s ok to not reply everyday either, I won’t bug ya about it.

Lastly, I have o.c’s I would prefer to personally use as my main but I can also do a number of canon characters when needed in the story as well like Papyrus and Undyne! View attachment 793850View attachment 793851

Last edited:
Awesome!! Nice to see someone who likes the infinite AU’s it can be used with

care for me to discuss the ideas I got here or want me to message ya? :)

Hey, I'd be intrested as well! I love AUs as well and know quite a few (PS, I also enjoy using Error when we develop the right plot for it). I have loads of HCs and stuff sto share depending on the AU handful we use!

Hello all! :)

I’m new here and I am looking for a parter to do a long term Undertale themed rp but I’m having trouble finding anyone oddly enough! (Also haven’t fancied up my posts in a loooong time so sorry this looks kinda plain)

I really thought the fandom would still be alive enough to scoop up someone in a heartbeat, but my search continues...

Anyways, I have a ridiculous amount of ideas depending on what my parter is comfortable with all the way from cute romance to dark horror, from AU to Underfell to everything in between.

I LOVE new ideas so always feel free to shoot em at me whether they are rp ideas in general or ideas for our current story!

I do have a penchant for parters who enjoy using Error Sans though ;) he lends well to very dark plots but also means we can use the rest of whatever AU he is destroying for plot.

I don’t ask much of my parters besides just not doing one liners or god modding :) we all have lives outside of here so it’s ok to not reply everyday either, I won’t bug ya about it.

Lastly, I have o.c’s I would prefer to personally use as my main but I can also do a number of canon characters when needed in the story as well like Papyrus and Undyne! View attachment 793850View attachment 793851

Hey, I am interested in roleplaying and I am okay with a lot of different au ships. Just no insest.

Yo so like- You wanna rp?-
I'm like- Super in need of more partners-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back