• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 super-villain OC roleplay~!

Hello! How are you~? Hope everything's fine!
You can call me Maka and a few days ago this thing just popped up in my head and now it won't stop pestering me.
That being said, I love it and I'd like to try it! Here's a brief summary (the character described in bold is the one I'd like my partner to play):

Genres: Action, Angst, Drama, Romance

The biggest supervillain in the country has decided to make someone their apprentice, a sidekick of sorts, who managed to convince them of his plans and ambitions, his will to learn and make the world better the way only some people understood.
In his everyday life, he's very good at his job and always comes up with great ideas and results.
However, as a villain, he still needs training and experience. He's doing fine most of the time,
but no one said it was easy and he's still too clumsy to be the villain he has the potential to be.

Amidst the chaos that is managing his personal life and secret identity, he happens to cross paths with another powerful villain who doesn't seem to work with or for anyone else. As far as everyone else knows, she's a bounty hunter, and she's one of the best. She barely even says more than a few words, let alone anything remotely personal, but that doesn't stop him.
He's intrigued, maybe a little attracted, and she's someone you don't want as an enemy.
So maybe this would be good business, the boss would certainly be happy about it.
No one said that would be easy either.

I've been roleplaying for around 10 years, so a few things might be new to me but it's nothing some research can't solve~

I'm pretty active but I'm also in university, so I can be a little busy but I'll always make sure my partner knows if something happens.

I'm available for rp via Chatzy and email, as well as here on the website~
(I used to be available on Discord as well, but none of my rp's there ever went past the first two turns, so I don't use it anymore. Might be convinced otherwise, who knows lol)

I'm available for rp's in Portuguese as well!

※ Looking for (preferably long-term) 18+ partners who can play male OCs~ I usually do every sort of pairing, but this specific plot is FxM.

※ I'm totally up for ooc chatting and making new friends!

※ If anything happens or if you lose interest, please tell me so we can talk about what can be done~

◎ Paragraphs, usually three or four, past tense and at least four lines each for me.
I don't expect the same thing from my partner, but no one-liners or asterisks, please!

◎ Darker themes are cool but it depends on how far we go with them, so I'd like to discuss them along with the plot itself.

◎ I'm mostly on mobile here so I understand typos are a thing, but lack of basic punctuation and grammar might make me lose interest :>

So this is it for now! Please PM me if you're interested so we can talk about it!
Thank you <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back