• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Search

weewoo

"Little wanderer, hie thee home!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rule
1. No one-liners, at least a 2+ paragraphs.

2. Be detailed, and descriptive. (It's no fun when you don't put work into the rp)

3. Be open to ideas, and put in thoughts. (I don't want to be doing all the thinking)

4. LGBT+ Friendly, and I can play either male or female.

5. I love doubling.

6. Let me know if you're interested, pm me.

PAIRINGS
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Demon x Human
Ghost x Hum
Bad boy/girl x Good girl/boy
Undead x Human
Psychopath x Suicidal
Rich x Poor
Druggie x Suicidal
Sad Boy/girl x Sad boy/girl

Always down for a good x bad or a werewolf rp as long as the plot and characters are well developed. Druggie x suicidal could also be interesting. Message me! weewoo weewoo

I have some ideas, but it would have you be multiple characters. Are you okay with furries as well?

I have some ideas, but it would have you be multiple characters. Are you okay with furries as well?
Um...I'm not really into furries. I can work something out though.

I'm down if you have any free space for little ol' me. Shoot me a PM if so and we can work out the details.

Always wanted to play a psycho path perhaps something on the borderline of Fight Club perhaps your character has more then depression? Severe insomia as well? Starts imagining a fictional person? Mental ward settings and they escape? ANYWAYS if you're interested PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back