• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Search

alyssaj94

Disney Girl
Forgive me if this post looks hideous. Kinda new to this site :P I am very bored and desperate for an rp. I have a few ideas in mind but Im open to any and all suggestions.

Here's my preferences​

Mxf. I would prefer to play female but I can do male too.

Try to write at least one or two paragraphs. Writers block is understandable here and there.

I know the site rules against matutre themes, so when it gets to that point fade to black.

Let me know if you get bored and want to call it quits.

Feel free to suggest anything to make the story interesting.

Some plots I have:

1. Muse A and friends rent a room at a beachfront hotel. It’s super convenient that said room is on the first floor because they can simply toss the beach umbrellas and chairs over the balcony rail after a long day of baking in the sun and sand. Muse A gets back to the room first and plays catcher as friends toss up items over the balcony rail, but they can’t account for their friends’ poor aim. When a frisbee sails over to the neighbor’s balcony, Muse A decides to climb over and retrieve it before anyone notices. Of course, as Muse A gets halfway over the rail, Muse B, the hottie next door, steps out onto their balcony and catches Muse A trespassing.

Muse A has spent their entire life dreaming of playing [professional sport]. Thankfully, they also have the talent it takes to pursue those dreams, and after a stint in the minors after playing for college, Muse A is brought up to play on the team they’ve been supporting since they were a child. Thing is? Being a rookie in the majors is a lot harder than they thought. Muse A knew that the rules and enforcement of said rules in the majors would be more stringent than college, but they didn’t realize HOW strict they would be. Getting photographed by the paparazzi while violating a mandatory curfew on more than one late night excursion has led the team to really buckle down.
Muse B, fresh out of college and pursuing a career in sports management, has been working for the team since the beginning of the season. In an effort to get on the radar of the team’s general manager, they’re making it clear that no job is too difficult. Deciding it’s time for Muse B to prove themselves and put their money where their mouth is, the team assigns them to work specifically with Muse A, corralling them into taking the rules and regulations more seriously before they get into any real trouble. Muse B thinks it’ll be a relatively easy task, they get along well enough with Muse A, they should be able to handle them.
The problem? Muse A doesn’t WANT to be handled. They get that they’re going about things the wrong way, but they’re slightly bitter that management isn’t trusting them to deal with it on their own. They’re determined to give Muse B a hard time, and Muse B, set on proving themselves, is doing everything in their power to deal with it. How long will it be before Muse A pushes Muse B to their breaking point? (I would play muse B)

3. Muse A attends a same-sex boarding school. At first, it’s hard to find their place and they’re really homesick. Muse B is their mysterious roommate, who eventually offers to help Muse A adjust. The more time they spend together, the more they realize that they’re compatible on a deeper level than just friends.

4. Muse A and Muse B are on line for tickets to see their favorite band/musician in concert. They camp out all night in their matching pajamas, pigging out on junk food and starting off-key sing-alongs with other fans in line. By the time they reach the window the next day, the show’s sold out. Somehow, they’re not too upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back