• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Search

Ronnie

I have just made this account and am looking for some private Role plays.

I consider myself a semi literate wrighter, though you will have to put up with occasional miss spelled words and some grammer issues. I try my best not to be to bad though. I use my phone a lot so my posts look longer then they are but I try to match what I am given as long as its not a huge amount.

Now onto what I will do. I have very few limits as far as topics go, I am a sucker for dark themes though. I only do MxF for romance, however I am not picky and if you want to do something non romantic then I am up for whatever. 

If you are interested or have a plot you are looking for a guy oc for then feel free to contact me.

Still open,

I want to add in that I find that real images dont work for me. That doesn't mean though that I am not open to you using a real image. So if you are one that only uses real images then as long as you dont mind me using one of my drawn guys then I would love to set something up with you.

I'd be interested in doing a rp with you, though as of right now I can usually manage a paragraph per post as long as I have something I can work off of, if you're alright with that.

I'd be interested in doing a rp with you, though as of right now I can usually manage a paragraph per post as long as I have something I can work off of, if you're alright with that.

Thats fine with me, as long as you can give me something to work off. You can Pm me and we can talk over plots and things. 

Would there be a couple of people interested in doing a small pm group rp (me and two others) I have no plots for this and an open to ideas if anyone wanted to work on trying to build something.

I ask for Pm becuse they seem to work better for me. I have only had one or two successful group Rps.

I have just made this account and am looking for some private Role plays.

I consider myself a semi literate wrighter, though you will have to put up with occasional miss spelled words and some grammer issues. I try my best not to be to bad though. I use my phone a lot so my posts look longer then they are but I try to match what I am given as long as its not a huge amount.

Now onto what I will do. I have very few limits as far as topics go, I am a sucker for dark themes though. I only do MxF for romance, however I am not picky and if you want to do something non romantic then I am up for whatever.

If you are interested or have a plot you are looking for a guy oc for then feel free to contact me.
what plots do you have in mind??

I do not really have any plots in mind, though I love plotting with my partners. Do you have any favorite pairings? I have done a good variety and pairing wise there is not much I don't like.
hmm
vampire x human
elf princess x human
and many more..

i most likely will play as a female character but i can always warm up to male character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back