• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Search -- Plots Inside (Modern+ Other Stuff)

missbrightside

love will tear us apart
Hey hey hey, I'm Missy and welcome to my search thread. Let's get on with it, shall we? First, about me.
  • I'm female and 18+
  • I rp on the site, usually through pms. I can be accomodating though, so if there's a platform you strongly prefer, we can talk about it.
  • I'm in college so things can get busy, but I try to reply once a day, and it could be more if our schedules line up well.
  • I write in 3rd person, past tense, and usually a few paragraphs unless we're in the middle of a dialogue exchange. If I'm into the character at the moment, I can write quite a bit more, but I don't necessarily expect you to match me in those situations.
  • I love, love, love M/M. It is by far my preference. However. I also don't mind writing M/F or even F/F depending on the plot.
  • 90% of the time I prefer to play as a male character.
  • My characters don't fit into seme/uke or top/bottom roles. Some are more dominant, some more submissive, but each have aspects of both in their personality (as real people do).
  • I don't enjoy doubling. I would much rather just play the male to your female than have two sets of characters where one pairing will inevitably be much more interesting than the other. I'm willing to have whatever side characters are needed for the plot though, of course!
  • I use real people as face claims for my characters, either celebrities or models usually. I would generally prefer that you use realistic photos as well, but it doesn't really matter. I wouldn't like it if you tried to tell me what images to use, so I'm not going to tell you either!
  • Oftentimes I'm writing pre-developed characters tweaked to fit the specific circumstance of our plot, however right now I also might be trying to develop some new characters, so be patient with me on that!
  • I'm BBCode illiterate. Please don't expect this from me. :3

And about You
  • Even if we have rped together before and one of us went ghost, that's alright! No hard feelings, feel free to start something up with me again!
  • Feel comfortable writing a few relatively detailed paragraphs per reply.
  • Can write adult themes. Not smut as it is against site rules (though perhaps "fade to black" if the scene requires it), but things like violence, heavy emotions, strong language. Note: If you have specific triggers, we can definitely work around those!
  • Are okay with a handful or replies per week.
  • Want to work together to create exciting and emotional plot developments in our story.
  • Like m/m or are at least okay with me mainly playing male characters.
  • Aren't looking to subscribe to the seme/uke or top/bottom dynamic.
  • Aren't looking to double.
  • Don't mind real pics for characters.
  • Want to include both romance and plot into our story.
  • Want to get excited about our plots and characters and (not necesarrily, but hopefully) want to talk ooc
Last but not least, if that sounds all good, let's move to plots! My preferred character role bolded, if no bold I have no decided preference. Stars denote a particular level of craving. If you really want something that has been crossed out, still talk to me about it; I'm just less likely to be interested because I have multiple versions of the plot going already.
  • If you have watched Sherlock and want to rp Moriarty/Moran, I will love you endlessly.
  • ***Character A is an ambitious, career-minded type who has had no time nor the patience to devote to finding love. In order to move up the corporate ladder, he feels that he needs to present a softer, more human side. Insert Character B, A's assistant who agrees to accept a paycheck in exchange for attending the company holiday party as his plus one. Things go extremely well, so well that Character B agrees to reprise their performance at future events. But things start to get more complicated around the office as real feelings get involved... (M/M very strongly preferred!)
  • **Courting season at the palace is especially important this year because the princess is seeking a husband. Character A is a noble and a bachelor attending the festivities in search of a bride. He is one of the most appealing candidates, and a frontrunner in the bid for the princess' hand. Character B is the young prince, and he just might steal Character A right out from under his sister's nose. (M/M)
  • Character A and Character B have never gotten along. But now that they are stranded together due to a plane crash/apocalyptic disaster, they just might have to learn how. (M/M or M/F)
  • *Character A is just traveling the country solo with his bigass dog, and one day he comes across Character B who works at a diner and is just fed up with their horrible boyfriend and horrible boss. Something just clicks inside of Character A and he decides to invite Character B along on their trip, and something clicks inside of Character B right back and they agree. The plot develops as the two get to know each other for better or for worse, and they both begin to realize that you can't simply run from the past... (M/M or M/F, or maybe F/F upon request. Preference for character A is very negotiable!)
  • Character A is small town kid, pastor's child and very much in the closet. Character B is a troublemaker and very gay. When Character B is forced to go to church and "straighten their life out," they see Character A sitting with their family, dressed prim and proper, and the only thought going through their mind is "Oh, Lord. I have to ruin them." (F/F or M/M, will need plot development!)
  • *Bonnie and Clyde, criminals and outlaws. It's just the two of them together on the run against the rest of the world. Maybe it's a crime lord and his bodyguard, two childhood friends gone astray, or rival gang members cut loose from the pack. Maybe two thieves just happened to show up at the same place, same time. Or maybe something totally different! (M/M or F/F)
  • Character A is in a gang, and Character B is one of the other gang member's girl and she is always treated badly by him. What happens as the two begin to grow closer under everyone else's nose? (M/F, please only choose this one if you have ideas for where the plot can go, because idk!)

Last edited:
I adore a few of these! I’d love to write with youu!

i'm interested in doing
*Character A is just traveling the country solo with his bigass dog, and one day he comes across Character B who works at a diner and is just fed up with their horrible boyfriend and horrible boss. Something just clicks inside of Character A and he decides to invite Character B along on their trip, and something clicks inside of Character B right back and they agree. The plot develops as the two get to know each other for better or for worse, and they both begin to realize that you can't simply run from the past... (M/M or M/F, or maybe F/F upon request. Preference for character A is very negotiable!)
plot! should i pm?

i'm interested in doing
*Character A is just traveling the country solo with his bigass dog, and one day he comes across Character B who works at a diner and is just fed up with their horrible boyfriend and horrible boss. Something just clicks inside of Character A and he decides to invite Character B along on their trip, and something clicks inside of Character B right back and they agree. The plot develops as the two get to know each other for better or for worse, and they both begin to realize that you can't simply run from the past... (M/M or M/F, or maybe F/F upon request. Preference for character A is very negotiable!)
plot! should i pm?
Absolutely!

Hey if you're still looking/ willing to take on another partner I might have a plot sort of similar to your last idea. It'd be set in the 20's I don't know if you'd be into that but we could change it up, just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back