• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Search (Destiny 2 [VG], Bridgerton, House M.D., Cyberpunk '77, Stranger Things)

Bellsora

Hi lovelies! If you clicked on this, thanks! Now, if you could take a couple minutes to read through what all I'm looking for in a partner and roleplay, that'd be much appreciated.

- Looking for a partner that is at least 20. This is for purely for my own comfort, being in my late twenties (RIP my youth).
- I'd like a partner who is friendly and can shoot the shit, but will NOT refer to me as my character, nor will they pry about my life or contact details. IDC if we've been roleplaying for years, there is still a barrier I'd like to keep between online friends and IRL friends. Sorry if this seems callous.
- Please be capable of posting more than a paragraph regularly. That's not to say I'm looking for novellas each and every post, but when I barely get anything in response, it's a bit of a bummer. The only exception to this is if we can get some fast paced replies going (which for me, won't happen for another 4ish weeks) or we've got an in-character text message going.
- Open to LGBTQ+ relationships if we double.
- Note: Doubling is not required, but I'll only double if you play the love interest for my canon or OC.
- Willing to roleplay over RPN's messaging system or Discord. I will not roleplay over threads.
- Please contact me thru PMs, and not replying to this thread.

I'll likely add more rules, but for now, this is what I've got.

Now onto the fandoms! Note, these are in order of preference, but I am looking for all of them.

The Office
Love Interest: Jim Halpert
Double as anyone else (including OCs)

Destiny 2*
Love Interest: Cayde-6

Bridgerton
Love Interest: OC (will share details upon connection)
Double as anyone (canon or OC)

Cyberpunk 2077
Love Interest: Johnny Silverhand

Stranger Things
Love Interest: Steve Harrington
Double as anyone else (but for my comfort, the kiddos will be aged up to at least 18)

*I have not played the first game, and I've only played, fully, up to Witch Queen. I've not had the opportunity to play through Lightfall's campaign (womp womp), but someday. Especially with the recent developments.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back