• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 search [craving Naruto]

iceddorkychai

Hey there, I'm Momo or Jerica, whichever works! On discord I go by iceddorkychai, so if you're interested feel free to go ahead and add me there. If not just reply here or shoot me a pm, I don't always remember to check here so discord would be easier. I'm recently back from a long hiatus and craving some good roleplays to get me back in the swing of things. As you can imagine I'm a bit rusty. Anyways a little about me. I'm 27 and currently working from home so I'm on and off throughout the day. Depending on the pacing and post length you can expect frequent replies, daily or multiple once things get to rolling. I love ooc chatter, making friends, and plotting so I'd prefer someone who's the same. When I get really invested in a roleplay, I like making playlists, Pinterest boards and the like.

For roleplays I love to play multiple characters, the more the merrier really. We can double, triple or whatever. I'm all for scratching that itch for you if you can do the same. As far as posts go, mine can range anywhere from as little as a paragraph to 2000+ words, it really just depends on pacing, how inspired I am, and what's going on. I'll be honest, I hate writing things repetitively just for the sake of bumping up word count and buffing up paragraphs. When it comes to characters having conversations and interactions, I really enjoy shorter posts. My writing can vary a lot, but right now I'm looking for something more fast paced focusing largely on character dialogue.

Preferences
-must be 18+
-open to m/f,m//, and f//
-semi-literate or literate
-be able to give me at least a paragraph to work with
-google docs or discord (maybe email)
-doubling/tripling/etc
-romance and drama

Fandoms

Naruto

Kakashi/kunoichi or civilian oc either a widow or editor working with Jiraiya through his publishing company

Itachi/oc
Gaara/oc
Kankuro/oc
Shisui/oc
canon/canon
canon/oc
oc/oc

Attack on Titan
ocxoc
canon/oc
Levi/oc

Death Note

L/oc
anyone/oc
oc/oc

For this I'd like for the characters to be aged up to 18+
Zuko/oc
anyone/oc
oc/oc

asoiaf and hotd
Sandor/oc
oc/oc
almost any canon/oc

The Haunting of Hill House

Luke/oc

Hannibal

Hannibal/oc
Will
/oc

The Walking Dead (early seasons)
Daryl/oc
anyone/oc
oc/oc

Original/wordbank/other fandoms

isekai
into favorite fandom
nearly anything supernatural
survival
hellsing
InuYasha
slasher movies
house of 1000 corpses
the devils rejects
star wars
Bleach
zombies
apocalyptic
widower single dad / neighbor or coworker
horror
romance
murder mystery
FBI agents
medieval
fantasy

Hello, i was wondering if thia was still open for a naruto rp

Hiiii! I love Isekai rps and would be down to plot something involving that! I'm also good for Naruto if that's still your biggest craving 🫶

Hiiii! I love Isekai rps and would be down to plot something involving that! I'm also good for Naruto if that's still your biggest craving 🫶
Right now Naruto is my biggest craving, but depending on what you had in mind for an Isekai I might be interested in that! In the past I've done rp's where the oc gets isekai'd into their favorite fandom, and that's something I'd be up for doing again. If you're interested, feel free to add me in discord, my usernames iceddorkychai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back