• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 rp search (multiple fandoms)

honeyglitter

dbhby4g-82b32258-c175-4a60-b103-bf7c4f439e25.png
alphabetized-cassette-tapes.regular (1).png
I'm new to roleplaying so please be kind.
Some basic info about me:

⚬ You can call me Glass
⚬ I'm 23 yo, turning 24 next month (July)
⚬ I live in Finland so English isn't my 1st language, though I've studied it since I was 8 yo so I like to think I'm good at it
⚬ I'd like to rp either in forums or through discord chat

⚬ I usually write few lines, enough to give some depth and something to react to. I don't like writing very long answers since I get distracted kinda easily
⚬ My answering rate depends on where we're roleplaying. I share this computer with my bf so I'm not on all the time, hence why I also mentioned discord as option. I also have home to take care of and other hobbies so I'm not online 24/7, but if it takes me longer than day to answer feel free to poke me.
⚬ I have a really cute dog so if you rp with me, I will send pictures of him ;3
⚬ I prefer roleplaying as original characters

⚬ If you don't like characters that don't strictly follow the rules of the canon then I might not be the person you're looking for. I like making silly characters just for giggles and I don't really care for rules of the canon. I do follow them, but they're not the law for me
⚬ I can write fxf, mxm, fxm and anything in-between and beyond! Romance isn't necessary for me, but it's an option
⚬ I'm okay with writing multiple characters

dbhby69-84a31c8a-bc15-41cb-965c-7b12ebf91890.png

fandoms.png
Homestuck
▫ Either with fan trolls or kids or mix of both. This doesn't necessarily have to be be sburb/sgurb session, but it would be fun!

Warrior Cats
▫ It would be fun to make fan clans and rp as them. Imagine bunch of cats settling on an island and all the dumb names like Whalesong or Saltwhisker. Only sky is the limit.

Mlp:Fim
▫ Honestly I have no ideas for this one, but rping as magical ponies could be fun!

Sao
▫ But with dragons! This is something I've wanted to do for awhile. Everything's pretty much the same, but all characters are anthro dragons. Also we can watch the anime together

Elder Scrolls: Online
▫ I've started playing this and it's so good! We don't have to follow the main plots and can do our own thing instead.

others.png

Furries
▫ It would be fun to do a fantasy adventure, kind of like dnd, but just us and no math. I'm also open to rp as ferals with human level intelligence

Dragons
▫ I've started playing flight rising again and I'm really into dragons! I know I had the sao plot up there, but I wanted to mention dragons as their own thing lol

If any of these interests you let me know! I'll try to answer soon as I can.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back