• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 RP Search :) Craving Marvel atm

white lion

Hey everyone!
I'm new to roleplaying but I am looking for anyone interested in Marvel roleplaying.

Before we get started though, please be aware of:
Rp Limits
  • No sex scenes.
  • No rape/incest/pregnancy or growing up stuff.
  • I need romance/angst/drama, or else I do get bored.

Post Length
  • I will aim for a long intro and then around 2-3 paragraphs for the rest of the posts. I do ask for around the same but as long as its not one liners that I receive back, I will reply.

Rp Info
  • I am new to the site and roleplaying in general so be patient with me.
  • If you ever need to address something to hesitate to tell me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's Fandoms that I am craving at the moment

Stranger Things
Characters I will play: Steve Harrington, Will Byers, Jonathan Byers, Hopper, Mike Wheeler
Looking for: Eleven, Joyce Byers, Max, Nancy Wheeler

Marvel
I can play: Peter Parker, Bucky Barnes, Clint Barton, Loki, Steve Rogers, O.Cs,
Looking for: Natasha, Wanda Maximoff, MJ, Tony Stark

Harry potter
I can play: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Sirius Black
Looking for: Ginny, Hermoine, Luna Lovegood

Please get in contact if you're interested

Hello! I'm definitely interested in rping Marvel with you. I'm comfortable around 2-3 paragraphs and prefer MxF romance, although I don't mind platonic RPs as well.
I've written Natasha for around 8 years and absolutely love to write her. I'm also familiar with writing Tony and can try Wanda too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back