• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 RP, potentially romance?

Arachne

(EDIT: I usually play a male role in MxF pairings but I can be female if youd like or a female role in FxF, not really comfortable with MxM so keep that in mind ^^)

Hallo! I'm Azuri cx This is my first thread I've posted, so please bear with me.

I'm looking for a few people to do 1x1 RPs with, im flexible depending on your preferences. Recently I've wanted to do alot of romantic RPs, and I'm fine without smut ^^

A few pairings:

Maid x Master

Vampire x Host

Any holy being (angels, gods, ect.) x Human

Any unholy being (demon, ghost, ect.) x Human

Slave x Master (;- ;)

Also, I think a fandom of "Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?" (Japanese name: Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka โ€“ or DanMachi) would be cool, if someone wanted to RP a god or a battling partner ^^ mehh, idk what else to say.

If your interested in a pairing, PM me! Or, if you want to try a different one, I'm fine with that, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be up for unholy being x Human :)

I'd be up for Maid x Master or Angel x Human so just pm me whenever~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up for pretty much any of those man (I really like those too I am a beacon of sin) so hmu if you're interested :3c

I'll try to respond to everyone, if I haven't PM'ed you in a day or so then feel free to start the conversation yourself!

Hello hello! I'm Strawberry. Ironic, considering I'm not exactly the biggest fan of strawberries; I'm more of a blueberry fan, to be completely honest.

Anywho, I'd love to role-play with you, and I'm completely open to any ideas you have. Don't be shy, PM me!(:

I feel naughty xD but Slave X Master. I have something in mind. :3 I think you might find it rather cute! You don't mind my Oc being Master, right? ( She's female )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back