• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 rp partner in need

DookieMcGee

"Bone-Head"
SO to be honest this is kind of embarrassing, but I've been wanting to do an rp for awhile. If you think this is weird or a creepy idea, please don't say anything cause I already know it's kind of embarrassing. I've always wanted to do a monster girl rp. Of course I'd be the guy and who ever wants to join can be what ever kind of monster they want to be. So hit me up if you want to do one. If that's too creepy of a topic I also love doing any kind of rp really. Thanks for reading and have a great day :)

Note: this is an attempt at constructive criticism for future reference and aid, not a request to join

I think the issue with this kind of plot (and mind you, I tried proposing it before, several times) is that people don't wanna be renegades to "second grade" or have their characters be so. This "harem" plot has that fatal flaw, which is making things revolve around your character, which is especially difficult to accept before we even know what kind of character it is, and for it be acceptable in RP the character couldn't be a Mary Sue, but would have to be perfectly suited to have every other character fall for in love with him.

Also, this thread belongs in the section "fantasy", not in 1x1, given it takes more than two people for this plot.

If this actually starts up, though, I'll happily join. Not as one of the girls, though, and also as the center of attention guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
if this plot was developed a bit more it would make a great Rp plot that would gather a fair bit of attention,

That being said, I am interested in this plot, send me the details in a Pm and I might join it :3

Zixochi said:
if this plot was developed a bit more it would make a great Rp plot that would gather a fair bit of attention,
That being said, I am interested in this plot, send me the details in a Pm and I might join it :3
Actually hoping I'm proven wrong, though my experience would stand against your statement.

Idea said:
Actually hoping I'm proven wrong, though my experience would stand against your statement.
However, during my use of this site, the more developed plots tend to gather a greater mass of attention.

But we both have had different experiences over a greater and shorter period of time, so I guess the way to prove my statement wrong is to put the Rp into action.

That being said, I do fully agree with your statement.

Zixochi said:
However, during my use of this site, the more developed plots tend to gather a greater mass of attention.
But we both have had different experiences over a greater and shorter period of time, so I guess the way to prove my statement wrong is to put the Rp into action.

That being said, I do fully agree with your statement.
I didn't say the RP didn't have potential, it does (although it takes a whole bunch of extra premises to work). And maybe more developed RPs tend to work. I was trying to point out earlier that this type of RP tends to fall short on attention, because the idea of isn't appealing not due to being "creepy" but due to being somewhat demeaning for 99% of it's characters.

Hey I fully understand what you both are talking about, but I'm currently working on a decent topic for a monster girl rp that isn't just a big harem. I just need a bit more time to work on it though. I was just hoping to do some 1x1 rps to get an idea of what people would want out of this if it was an rp.

DookieMcGee said:
Hey I fully understand what you both are talking about, but I'm currently working on a decent topic for a monster girl rp that isn't just a big harem. I just need a bit more time to work on it though. I was just hoping to do some 1x1 rps to get an idea of what people would want out of this if it was an rp.
That would be, for starters, what's been mentioned here: details on what there is beyond the harem(@Zixochi ) and proper division of roles as to not make one person "the main character", because that's simply not how RPs work (me).

Yeah I understand what you mean, one main character would kill the rp really fast. I'm just working our the kinks so hopefully I can make a decent enough plot for people to enjoy, rather then get bored.

DookieMcGee said:
Yeah I understand what you mean, one main character would kill the rp really fast. I'm just working our the kinks so hopefully I can make a decent enough plot for people to enjoy, rather then get bored.
The kinks?

Feel free to Pm me if there is still a spot avaliable.

I want to see how this turns out :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back