• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 RP Fandom and Pairings. Looking for RP partners.

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind
Hi there.

I'm Birdsie. I'm 'quite new' to the forum. I've been here for a little bit more than a month, but I've got RP'ing experience from other sources.

Stuff you should know:

I prefer butterscotch over cinnamon.
(Only the chosen few will understand that reference.)

I like Drama, Romance and Bloodshed. (Only the chosen few will understand that reference.)

Rules

1. Obey all the RPN rules. (Kinda obvious.)
  2. I am a Casual RP'er. I can do Detailed and Simple too, but I hate one-liners, pretty much like everyone else. Of course I understand in some cases it's impossible not to post a one-liner, but the longer the responses the better. Everything has it's limits though, so don't post whole books (Like a thousand words etc.) in a response.
  3. While my grammar might not be the best, because I'm not English. I'd like you to give your best in writing properly.
  4. I like Romance, because it gives a nice spark to the story and you can end it off with the classic "And they lived happily ever after," but if you're not into that, then I understand.
  5. Have fun, because that's the point.
  6. I don't mind hearing out your own ideas, so tell me if you have anything interesting.
  7. I can do AU's, as long as I know what they're about and I know the basic concept of them.
  8. I prefer to RP Male roles, but if it's required I can adapt.
  9. Have fun... again!

Now that the formalities are behind, let's get to the stuff you've came for...

DRAMA! ROMANCE! BLOODSHED!

The stuff I prefer to RP as is marked with the * symbol.

Criminal* X Detective

Spy* x Civillian

Guardian Angel* x Human

Nephilim x Demon Hunter\Human

Demon x Demon Hunter\Human

Mercenary x Mercenary\Civillian

Hitman x Target

Superhero x Superhero

Zombie Apocalypse Survivor x Zombie Apocalypse Survivor

Soldier x Soldier

Assassin x Target\Civillian

Assassin x Assassin

Thief x Thief

I am into everything on this list:

• Undertale (I like the Flowerfell AU)
  • DC Universe
  • Hellsing
  • Half-life and Half-life 2. (Especially Half-life 2.)
  • StarCraft and StarCraft II (Especially II)
  • Star Wars
  • W40k (Though I am a bit weak at fluff\lore X_X)
  • Wolfenstein
  • Alpha Protocol
  • Mirai Nikki\The Future Diary
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Resident Evil

I am also open to suggestion.

Besides everything here, I am also open to suggestion.

Respond if you're interested.

~Birdsie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Hello!~

I saw that for a pairing you would like to do superheroXsuperhero If you have ever heard of Miraculous Ladybug maybe we could do Miraculous Ladybug OC's (if you haven't see it that's okay we don't have to rp it, if you want to rp with me that is)

[QUOTE="Apricot Kohai]Hello Hello!~
I saw that for a pairing you would like to do superheroXsuperhero If you have ever heard of Miraculous Ladybug maybe we could do Miraculous Ladybug OC's (if you haven't see it that's okay we don't have to rp it, if you want to rp with me that is)

[/QUOTE]
I've never seen it.

But I am interested in RP. Do you have any other ideas?

Okay, maybe we can come up with a plot for a superheroXsuperhero roleplay.

Maybe we could do something like they are room mates (or are dating or something), and don't know each other are superheros, even though as superheros they are partners.

[QUOTE="Apricot Kohai]Okay, maybe we can come up with a plot for a superheroXsuperhero roleplay.
Maybe we could do something like they are room mates (or are dating or something), and don't know each other are superheros, even though as superheros they are partners.

[/QUOTE]
Wow, I actually love that idea xD

PM me. We can discuss the plot more from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
SeverusX said:
Nephilim x Demon Hunter? Or, are you interested in any anime?
I do like Mirai Nikki and Hellsing, but if you haven't seen them we can stick to the first proposition.

PM me.

Half-Life?? Half-Life. Plz? I really wanna do Gordon/Alyx or Gordon/Chell from Portal. I'd love to do something after Episode 2, based on

Hey hey hey I've been looking for a Flowerfell AU RP partner forever! Would you like to with me? I kind of would like to do a pairing

I would love to try and start a roleplay with you!

Out of your ideas, I love,

Spy* x Civillian

Guardian Angel* x Human

Hitman x Target

Soldier x Soldier

Assassin x Assassin

I also have little ideas to go with these pairings!

Wilted said:
I would love to try and start a roleplay with you!
Out of your ideas, I love,

Spy* x Civillian

Guardian Angel* x Human

Hitman x Target

Soldier x Soldier

Assassin x Assassin

I also have little ideas to go with these pairings!
Alright, go ahead and PM me! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back