• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

xDiminie

Hello you may call me Dim, like many of us here I am looking for somebody that would be willing to roleplay together.

I'm 26 years old F and married with a two year old. I've been roleplaying since around 2006-2008, started back on a site called gosupermodel. I prefer 18+ considering my age, any younger just feels weird and for the fact I'm open to NSFW content in the roleplay, it does not feel right.

I prefer to do double plots but I'm willing to do a single plot (As long as I can be the female, since anytime I do singles I'm stuck as the male. ALWAYS). I'm more into slice of life kind of plots, and supernatural. Something we can just create from together and go with the flow. I do not do any fandom roles, that's just not my thing.

I use tend to use face claims of Asian actors/actresses/idols/models etc. I do not have a set character description and instead morph them to fitting with the plot. I do not appreciate when you try to pick out a character because you want me to use it for your own gain. This is not just your roleplay but also mine, and I feel more comfortable being able to use what I wish and I want you to do the same. I say this because I've had people try to dictate everything and expect me to go along with it, that just sucks all the fun out and I loose interest.

I am not a fan of ghosting, I won't ghost you. If things aren't working out for me I will say something, but please do let me know if you feel the same. We can come up with something different. I've had way too many people just randomly quit on me, and it sucks especially when you're actually enjoying something.

I tend to write at least a paragraph, depending on what I'm trying to work with reply wise. Sometimes I get a bit short but I will still try to give you something to work with during that time. I'm not a fan of long writings, I feel then like I'm reading a book and I loose interest quickly. I write semi-lit.

I also love to talk OOC with my partner, I'm not looking for just a roleplay but also I'd like to create friendships out of it too. Also I prefer to use discord, the idea of setting up a server with different sections for our roleplay is so much fun and more organized, than attempting to scroll through histories to find something specific.

If any of this interests you and you are wanting to roleplay with me. Feel free to message me and we can discuss further and I'll then give you my discord if you want to move to there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back