• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 roleplay search (always looking)

Monorai

Hello! I'm always looking for more roleplays and since i'm new here i'd love to get into a couple.

About me-

Plays any gender

I only use anime pictures

Post multiple times daily

Can write from 1 to 4 paragraphs

Expectations-

Please pm me as i'm still unable to start pms

Post at least once a day

Suggest ideas, introduce new characters or create plot twists

(I will and would love to have multiple roleplays going on for some of these pairings)

Pairings- Underlined = craving

Angel x Demon

Vampire x Vampire

Witch x Witch

Vampire x Human

Runaway x Runaway

Demon x Human

Popular kid x Shy kid

Bully x Victim

Youtuber x Fan

Gang member x Rival gang member

Good girl x Bad boy

Good boy x Bad girl

Boss x Employee

Cafe Owner x Student/Young Employee

Ghost x Human

Rich x Poor

Zombie x Human

Fire bender x Water bender

Roommate x Roommate

Other-

Boarding school

Abusive relationship

Rivals

Summer camp

Love triangle

Hello! I'm sorry to be commenting, I can't PM yet either, but I was wondering (Sorry if this is an awkward question) but are you okay with yaoi at all? If not that's okay (Sadly enough I'm a picky person and can only really play uke, so sorry if it is a problem)

I have a love triangle idea thats also forbidden love, I also like: Angel X Demon, Ghost x Human, and Fire bender x Water Bender. Would you be interested in some sort of sea creature (Mermaid, Octopus anthro girl, etc) x Human?

i would love to do a Cafe Owner x Student/Young Employee with you :3 sadly im new too.. so when you can shoot me a message ( you will probably be able to before me xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in all of these, please pm me so we can discuss more. And yes i'm alright with yaoi ^--^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back