• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Plots inside!! :)))

aspenbirch

Hey, guys! You can call me Aspen! ^^ I am open to playing either gender, but prefer playing MxF. I have a couple rules that I have listed down below xx

(as of right now, i am only interested in playing female. sorry xx)

RULES:

1. NO DOUBLING UP.

I like focusing on one character and one character only, so please don't even ask :smile1:

2. DON'T LEAVE FOR WEEKS AND NOT TELL ME.

This is a huuuuuuge pet peeve of mine. Seriously. Don't do it. It's rude, and I will probably call you out on it.  :smile1:

3. CONTRIBUTE TO THE PLOT.

Pretty self-explanatory. :smile1:

4. WRITE AT LEAST 3 PARAGRAPHS.

My average is between 3 and 8, but I will not accept anything less than 3. Sorry, I like roleplays with some substance, and if there isn't enough for me to reply to, then we might need to find different partners :smile1:

Asterix* = craving 

Bold = preferred character 

GENRES I WILL DO: 

Romance

Historical Fiction

Action

SOME Fandoms find list down below

Super Heroes

Apocalypse

Mafia/Gangs

Fantasy

Mythology

PAIRINGS

Princess x Theif***

Vigilante x Villain***********

Zombies

Assassin x Assassin

Assassin x Victim

Princess x Knight*

Dragon Trainers*

Mafia x Rival

Gang leader x Cop***

Cop x Criminal

Hades x Mortal

PLOTS:

side note: if it is crossed out, i am no longer searching for that plot, but always come back and check. i update it frequently. also, if it is a plot you are super duper interested in, feel free to send me a pm about it, and i might consider making an exception :smile1:  

Muse A is a Nurse for the Confederacy. They are walking through the battle grounds when they find a seeming dead Muse B decked out in a Union uniform. Being a compassionate human, Muse A takes Muse B under her wing even though the action is considered traitorous, and they both face death if the truth is ever revealed. Muse A hides Muse B in her home nursing him back to health all the while harboring hatred for him seeing as the Union had taken so much from her and her family, but Muse A finds themself unable to part from the injured Union soldier.

Muse A lives in a town filled with crime. Seeing their city falling to shambles, they mask their face and become the city's hero. Soon, a new villain arises and becomes Musa A's worst enemy. Constantly fighting one another, they hate each other more than anything else. Little do the two know that they will soon meet outside of their mask and sparks will fly. What will happen when Muse A and Muse B discover that they are supposed to be enemies but can't seem to stay away from one another?

Muse B breaks into Muse A’s home and begins to raid Muse A’s late mother’s jewelry. In an attempt to stop Muse B, Muse A steals one of their father’s swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Muse B. Upon taking a closer look at Muse A, Muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. So Muse B offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, Muse A must come aboard Muse B’s ship as a captive. Muse A is terrified, but they are kind-hearted and wish to protect their town, so they reluctantly agree. So now Muse A must face their fears and leave their life behind. How will they fare and what will their relationship be like with Muse B

Charles Weasley was known as the "Unmarried Weasley" by Rita Skeeter, but what if things were different? Charlie is in his 7th year at Hogwarts and is Prefect for Gryffindor except he isn't exactly a model student. With the mischief level of the twins, but the passion of his brother Percy, Charlie is one interesting fellow. It is in his 7th year, he discovers his love for dragons. He also discovers a friend who shares the same passion for dragons as he does. Together, the two run off before the year is even over and head to Romania where they spend time together in a Dragon Sanctuary. At the Dragon Sanctuary, more than just friendship begins to bloom between the two. 

FANDOMS:

Supernatural

Harry Potter

Walking Dead

The Hunger Games

Stranger Things

Percy Jackson

The 100

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or message me down below :smile1:  

Last edited by a moderator:
HELLOOOOO ASPEN!!!!(lol don't kill me...) I would love to do either your first rp with the confederate and Union, a Walking Dead rp, or Cop x criminal, or vigilante x villain

HELLOOOOO ASPEN!!!!(lol don't kill me...) I would love to do either your first rp with the confederate and Union, a Walking Dead rp, or Cop x criminal, or vigilante x villain

HELLLLoOOOoooOOOOooooOoooOo(lol don't worry, I won't :))

I'm definitely down for Cop x Criminal or a Walking Dead rp! PM me and we can discuss the details :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back