• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 partners needed (Always Looking!!!)

Scarlett Ivy

Taylor Rose
Hi everyone!

I'm Scarlett Ivy and I am in search for 1 on 1 partners for long term pieces. I usually play female, but I can play male too. I can play multiple characters, and my relationships I can do are FxF or FxM. I usually do realistic (modern day) plots with a touch of romance, but I am open to ideas. My face claims are usually realistic

Rules:

NO ONE LINERS!!! I usually send about a paragraph or more, but I usually try to match or go over the amount my partner sends.

Please let me know if your bored with it and want to leave. I hate it when I'm really into something and the partner just leaves.

Please and thank you I will love you forever if you can do these

Things I can do:

Pairings:

Married spouse x secret lover

Friend x Friend

Bad boy x good girl

Sick x healthy

Mafia leader x hostage

Husband x wife

Boyfriend x Girlfriend

Timer traveler x person of the past

Pen Pal xPen Pal

Your ideas here

Fandoms:

Disney princesses

Hunger Games

Harry Potter

Criminal Minds

Ask and I'll see if I know it.

Other:

Arranged marriage RPs are cool.

I can do time period pieces

I love the 1920s

I'm open to your ideas

Ummm ask me questions :)

Ask about my characters and we can make something around it.

I can't wait to hear from you all so if you're interested in Lil ol me comment below or feel free to message me!

Thanks guys :D

Hello! If you are still looking, Maybe we can discuss partnering up? I like these ideas:

Friend x Friend

Bad boy x good girl(If we can switch it up to bad girl x good girl, that seems fun ^^)

Mafia leader x hostage

I have a new idea I's like to try and you seem perfect for it, given your pen pals pen pal pairing. Do PM me!

Quietpersona said:
Hello! If you are still looking, Maybe we can discuss partnering up? I like these ideas:
Friend x Friend

Bad boy x good girl(If we can switch it up to bad girl x good girl, that seems fun ^^)

Mafia leader x hostage
Message me totally down

[QUOTE="Scarlett Ivy]Message me I'm still looking

[/QUOTE]
I still can't start PMs yet so if you can that would be awesome :)

[QUOTE="Nater Taters]Hey There! You interested in the Time Travel x Person of the Past rp? I'll pm ya if you are!

[/QUOTE]
Totally in message me!!

I'm up for anything interesting, though I like to play multiple characters. Message me! :)

If your still open for any of the following. I will gladly join you.

Friend x Friend

Mafia leader x hostage

Arranged marriage RPs are cool

I'm really interested in the Mafia leader x hostage RP idea, if its still up for debate. :)

Jecklyn said:
I'm really interested in the Mafia leader x hostage RP idea, if its still up for debate. :)
Message me :)

LilyannaGaming said:
If your still open for any of the following. I will gladly join you.

Friend x Friend

Mafia leader x hostage

Arranged marriage RPs are cool
Message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back