• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 partner search

JunjiRot

hand over your teeth please
Heyyyy my dudes, what's up?
So, I'm here to roleplay.
You're here to roleplay.
Let's get on with it, shall we?

So here's the rundown:
I'm looking for someone to do a 1x1 roleplay with. Right now I'm looking for something short, maybe 1 to 2 paragraphs.

I can do longer 5 to 6 paragraphs responses but they take a while and I get stressed out by these real easy. At the very least
though, 3 to 4 sentences is gucci. I play both female and male but I'm more prone to playing a male. Any kind of pairing
is cool with me though. I'd like to say I'm pretty flexible. The only thing I won't do is canon characters as I have zero confidence for that. You can be whoever you want, I don't mind. I do cuss and I do love me some blood but we can do without if it makes you uncomfortable.

What I'm looking to do:
  • Supernatural or humanoid stuff
  • Something set in the BNHA universe
  • Light or Heavy Fantasy (I'm not very experienced in the latter)
  • Simple plain human stuff
  • A mix of any of this
Pairings I have in mind:
  • Yandere x Whatever
  • Angel x Demon
  • Human x Huge Humanoid Thing
  • Witch x Witch Hunter
  • Guardian Angel x Human
  • Barista x A Bad Dude
  • Cop x Mafia Boss
  • Werewolf x Human With A Lot Of Cats
  • God x Human
  • Bakery Owner x Regular Customer
  • Villain x Hero
  • Villain x Civilian
  • King x Jester/Joker
  • Dragon Person x Townsperson
I'm totally okay with doing something other than what I have listed. If you have an idea or just a plot or anything, shoot
it my way. For some, probably most, of these pairings, I prefer to have the more submissive character, but like I said I'm cool
with anything, ya know. If you want to roleplay any of these, just pm me. I'm going to put some plots down below.

Just some crackhead plots I have for some of the pairings, some to all aren't very detailed:

- Human x Huge Humanoid Thing -
Huge Humanoid Thing (in my mind I'm thinking
something that is like two heads taller than the human, anyways)in a position of power. Someone/something to be feared. Now
within this position of power, people often give gifts to this Huge Whatever It'll Be to appease them in the possible hopes they
won't go around destroying stuff and hurting people. One day, they're given a human person as like a gift, or a sacrifice, and
this human, unlike all the others, isn't afraid of them. Probably goes off on about how trashy of a place the Huge
Thing lives in. Just no filter, no fear, nothing.

- Guardian Angel x Human -
Guardian Angel tasked with watching over a Human person. Does the normal thing of protecting them from harm, but also
does small tasks for the Human. Kinda like finding whatever the Human lost or watering their plants. Leaving notes in the
Humans' handwriting to remind them to do things, ya know.
Problem is, they both have big dumbass energy.

I had more crackhead plots but I just can't remember over the headache.

Heyyyy my dudes, what's up?
So, I'm here to roleplay.
You're here to roleplay.
Let's get on with it, shall we?

So here's the rundown:
I'm looking for someone to do a 1x1 roleplay with. Right now I'm looking for something short, maybe 1 to 2 paragraphs.

I can do longer 5 to 6 paragraphs responses but they take a while and I get stressed out by these real easy. At the very least
though, 3 to 4 sentences is gucci. I play both female and male but I'm more prone to playing a male. Any kind of pairing
is cool with me though. I'd like to say I'm pretty flexible. The only thing I won't do is canon characters as I have zero confidence for that. You can be whoever you want, I don't mind. I do cuss and I do love me some blood but we can do without if it makes you uncomfortable.

What I'm looking to do:

• Supernatural or humanoid stuff
  • Something set in the BNHA universe
  • Light or Heavy Fantasy (I'm not very experienced in the latter)
  • Simple plain human stuff
  • A mix of any of this
Pairings I have in mind:

• Yandere x Whatever
  • Angel x Demon
  • Human x Huge Humanoid Thing
  • Witch x Witch Hunter
  • Guardian Angel x Human
  • Barista x A Bad Dude
  • Cop x Mafia Boss
  • Werewolf x Human With A Lot Of Cats
  • God x Human
  • Bakery Owner x Regular Customer
  • Villain x Hero
  • Villain x Civilian
  • King x Jester/Joker
  • Dragon Person x Townsperson
I'm totally okay with doing something other than what I have listed. If you have an idea or just a plot or anything, shoot
it my way. For some, probably most, of these pairings, I prefer to have the more submissive character, but like I said I'm cool
with anything, ya know. If you want to roleplay any of these, just pm me. I'm going to put some plots down below.

Just some crackhead plots I have for some of the pairings, some to all aren't very detailed:

- Human x Huge Humanoid Thing -
Huge Humanoid Thing (in my mind I'm thinking
something that is like two heads taller than the human, anyways)in a position of power. Someone/something to be feared. Now
within this position of power, people often give gifts to this Huge Whatever It'll Be to appease them in the possible hopes they
won't go around destroying stuff and hurting people. One day, they're given a human person as like a gift, or a sacrifice, and
this human, unlike all the others, isn't afraid of them. Probably goes off on about how trashy of a place the Huge
Thing lives in. Just no filter, no fear, nothing.

- Guardian Angel x Human -
Guardian Angel tasked with watching over a Human person. Does the normal thing of protecting them from harm, but also
does small tasks for the Human. Kinda like finding whatever the Human lost or watering their plants. Leaving notes in the
Humans' handwriting to remind them to do things, ya know.
Problem is, they both have big dumbass energy.

I had more crackhead plots but I just can't remember over the headache.
I have something for the guardian angel x human

Hey there! I would message you as soon as I’m done with work but just letting you know that, if not too late, I’m interested in roleplaying with you—mainly think the plain human plot range, however, though open to any of the plots you listed or more of what you have in mind since I’m pretty open to anything. I play both male or female too but considering how I’ve been roleplaying nothing but males lately, I’d hopefully like to be female this time!

With that said, I’m still looking forward for the chance to rp with you. ^^

Hey there! I would message you as soon as I’m done with work but just letting you know that, if not too late, I’m interested in roleplaying with you—mainly think the plain human plot range, however, though open to any of the plots you listed or more of what you have in mind since I’m pretty open to anything. I play both male or female too but considering how I’ve been roleplaying nothing but males lately, I’d hopefully like to be female this time!

Ok that’s great!!! And I can do double like I can play a male for you and you can play male for me to lol and you can be a female and I can be female

Ok that’s great!!! And I can do double like I can play a male for you and you can play male for me to lol and you can be a female and I can be female

Ahhh, my comment is referring to the original poster of the post, Bloody Nose actually! However, I’m open to roleplaying with you too if you want! I can do MxM and MxF!

Ahhh, my comment is referring to the original poster of the post, Bloody Nose actually! However, I’m open to roleplaying with you too if you want! I can do MxM and MxF!
Sorry my bad! I’m good with anything really

I have something for the guardian angel x human

Sorry for the very late reply my dude, I've been doing a show which has taken up a lot more time than excepted and haven't had a free day until now. If you still want to roleplay, even if it's not with the guardian angel x human thing anymore, we can pm and discuss it further, if that's cool with you.

Forgive my super late reply. I've been doing a show and it's taken up a lot more of my time than ever expected. I'm definitely down to do something just human if you're still down to roleplay, or if your interests have changed over time, totally down with doing something else. Pm me, if that's cool with you, if you still want to rp.

Hey if you're still looking for a partner please send me a message! Your ideas are really interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back