• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Partner Search (Still Open! Don't Look at Reply Count!)

Meisaki said:
-A person loves another person who is in a relationship already.

-Shy guy x Crazy/Nice girl (Search Yandere for the definition of the girl)

-Mean rich guy x Nice poor/moderate girl
Hey, Meisaki!

You seem like exactly the type of roleplayer I love to roleplay with. I am very flexible in the gender of my characters; I often play males. I would really like the mix the top situation with one of the bottom pairings. If you're interested, we could talk more through PM! Btw, my favourite movie is Mr. Nobody. Hope to hear from you!

I'd be really interested in doing a rap with you. Right now what catches my eye are the apocalypse survivors and the band member ones. Also, my favorite movie (currently) is Avengers Age of Ultron.

Hello Deary~

I would love to do a Detective x Detective roleplay with you!

As, it seems quite interesting and I haven't done it before.

My favorite song? Probably "Hey Jude" by The Beatles for sentimental reasons, haha.

Shy guy x Crazy/nice girl sounds interesting to me if you're up for another RP. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back