• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Partner Search (Still Open! Don't Look at Reply Count!)

Hello Meisaki!

After looking over your post I think that I would really be interested in roleplaying a pairing with you—if you'll have me that is. I can play either gender (I am much better at playing female roles, but I don't mind male roles) so that won't be a problem. I have to say that my roleplay style is a little detailed. Two paragraphs or less is very rare for me. Anyway, these are the pairings I'd be interested in:

• Vampire x Human
  • Pirate x Victim
  • Humanoid/Cyborg/Robot x Normal

Thanks so much!

FaithWynters

Bump

My twilight fandom has been cancelled by my partner so it is open again! I'll have to change it when I get back on my laptop.

But still bump c:

Please join ^^

Hi! I'd love to do the pairing Mean rich guy x Nice poor/moderate girl, if you're still up for it! It kinda reminds me of my favorite movie, The Breakfast Club, though I'm not sure why... I guess when stereotypes and high school mix, I automatically think of that movie. x3 Anyway, darlin', if you don't mind shooting me a PM, I'd love to roleplay with ya right away!

Hey!! I would love to do:

○vampire x human

○band member x regular person

○pirate x victim

○devil may cry

~♤~

@UnknownRunner @Evergreen98

Thank you both for replying! Sorry for the delay but by today or tomorrow you two should be getting PM's just to discuss everything so please keep open minds!

Still Open if People read this far!

Yay, 22 watchers. Wonder how many people I can get to watch this ('A')

Hello Meisaki, The name’s Kishune, (Ki-Shoo-Nay) I just want to say thanks first off for putting “Don’t look at the Reply Count!” in the title. Cause if it didn’t I lose hope of finding a partner here. Lol ^_^

Oh before I forget I'm also brand new here to the site, so I can't PM yet...but keep me in mind?

Anyways I like to pretty spell out how I am with you like you did with your opening post for everyone. Well first off I like to say I have 5 years experience at RPing, but I still believe I have much to learn about it. My post can range from semi literate to literate depending on my partner/group’s posts. But that can be anyone’s problem with posts. I also believe I’m pretty talk able…approachable? Whatever, but I’m pretty good with my spelling and punctuation. I also have a bit of help with Microsoft Word with spelling at least. About talking about the whole story before we begin…I can do if it’s your plot we’re going with, but I like unpredictability in RPs at times. If it’s just like getting from point A to Point B with detours between where things aren’t set in stone then understood. But if you just want to get stuff like the world of the RP or the situation down then I can definitely work with that. About posting more than once a day I can so do that. My window to be on is quite large ranging from 12 central time to 3…give or take a few hours. But that is only temporary for now but I will make sure I can post at least once every day. And don’t worry about me nagging you about posting. I can see how popular you are on here alone so I would understand if you become busy.

The stuff I’m good at are RPs based on OCs all the way. I do use repeat OCs in multitude of RPs, but I can create on the spot one…They just won’t be as filled out as the ones I use repeatedly, but they won’t be terrible. As for Plots, I’ll let you have the reins on that. I don’t have anything related for the plot till in the RP, but if we talk about its world/situation first then I could have something to add at times, such as if my repeat OCs make an appearance or is my character. In the past I made a few RPs that I worked out with the members to grind out their edges as we went through it, and it was good till infighting…Enough of that I’m not going to focus on the bad stuff though that happened in the past.

-Notices something in your opening post’s second Paragraph- Hehehe…I just saw you don’t like a linier RP, and that you want to make a story with your partners… Sooo….Just regard my Point A to point B statement…-Laughs nervously- (Btw the “- -“ I use as my actions/expressions in OOCs not in actual RPs except one liners.)

Now about my character being flexible is where I still say I’m a novice. They would spread from three types of character. The loner, the nice guy, and the joker…most my repeat OCs fall under these traits and will bleed into each other. What I’m trying to say is that I sometimes lose the character’s concept and mistake it’s personality for one the others where t may not seem like the character I started out with. That’s just one of few of my problems that I’m trying to fix, and doing so by RPing, working past it, stuff like that. But I hope that doesn’t deter you from partnering with me.

I prefer action, and romance in RPs…and so I’m not lying to you, borderline erotic but I do and will follow the rules. the age gap thing I so agree with you. Hmmm…What other type of RPs I like…Regular I guess, fantasy is a given…But sci-fi I draw a line. Not because I don’t like it but because I don’t have that much of a scientific thought process. But any other I’m willing to give a try ^^

Well I think that’s enough for the information, now to the Possible selections. Again I don’t have any premade plots or ideas about my selection, just these sound either interesting or I done them before.

-Apocalypse survivors get together

-A person loves another person who is in a relationship already.

-Wolf xVampire

-Wolf x Human

-Wolf x Wolf

-Vampire x Vampire

-Vampirex Human

-Genie x Human

-Demon Genie x Human

-PoorxRich

-Piratex Victim

-Shapeshifter (Like Mystique) x Normal-
Shy guy xCrazy/Nice girl

Edited today, also no one is reading the the part to add your favorite thing! But still open if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back