• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Partner Search (Still Open! Don't Look at Reply Count!)

sure thing

I ran through the woods trying to hear if the leaves made a sound, like the kind of sound when one accidentally steps on autumn leave, looking for anyone who might want to approach the town, any thief, anyone who had a good price on his/her head

just warning you i rp third person) Felix sat in a tree high above the forest floor, looking out to the town before him. how many treasures awaited him there? how many foolish rich men to make fools out of as he steals their most prized positions, oh how he loved their faces. he smiled to himself as he slowly stood upon the branch "shouldnt keep them waiting"

I'll do that too then. Watching all the trees she soon noticed a man up in a trees brach, he looked exited, with a smug grin on his face, she questioned for a moment "Could he possibly be worth good money?" she decided however it was best to attack now, since he was distracted, she took out a arrow, aimed with her bow and released the arrow

at that moment he leaped forward, propelling himself off the branch as the arrow took flight. he quickly looked back as he heard the arrow strike the branch, making him smile and reach into his many pockets and withdraw a bloodred gem. throwing the gem ahead of him he smiled and yelled "dragon!"within seconds the gem had expanded into a dragon the size of a tree, catching him easily and taking flight

Hey, are you still looking for a rp partner? 'cuz If you do, I am fairly interested in doing Boys Over Flower rp/ any kpop rp

Hi! I've read your thread. I liked what I read.

If you do not already have too many people you're writing with, it would be a pleasure to create an RP!

I don't have any specific ideas right now, but I'm sure we could come up with something fitting. :)

Oh, I can't PM you, for whatever reason (insufficient posts probably), so you might wanna do that.

Hey guys,

The recruitment section is not meant to be role played in. Please make a thread in the one x one section.

Thank you guys.

Oh! If anyone gets to read this, if you can't PM. Please comment and tag me or make a thread if you want to talk there and tag me! Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back