• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Partner Search [Cravings]

Duckler

a duck
Hey there. I am in search of a roleplay partner for a detailed roleplay. Although I have no particular plots or specific ideas in mind at the moment, what I am sure of is that I'm currently craving apocalyptic-styled roleplays (something dark) along with a few certain fandoms. These include:

BMHA
The Walking Dead
Harry Potter

that's it for now, actually

*I understand that what I've presented is very not much, and probably even seems bare, but I assure you that, when it comes to my participation in roleplays, it is quite the opposite. I hope this brief search thread doesn't deter those of you who are actually interested. I am also open to roleplay different fandoms or ideas. Honestly, if you bring up your idea I'll probably love to work with you to turn it into an entertaining roleplay. PM me if interested.

quack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back