• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[1x1 Partner Search] Always Open! ~

Nessera

Cheers, Love!
Hey there!

As the title implies, I'm searching for 1x1 partners to clench my RP-thirst. I'm always searching for new people to do 1x1's with, so keep 'em coming! Also, I'm new on this site so I would be delighted to get to know some of you guys.
:)

So, a bit about myself and my RPing. I started RPing when I was about 11-12 years old, which means that I have at least 7 years of experience in my back pocket. I'm quite easy-going and open-minded, so feel free to speak your mind if you're considering to RP with me. I'm mostly up for anything, so share your ideas! I'll probably love them no matter how crazy they might be.

My replies really depend on what I've received, but I can easily spit out about 2-3 paragraphs per reply. I can do a lot more and I tend to do more, but again. It depends on what I've received. My RPing style is detailed and/or casual. If I begin to lose interest or if something comes up that suddenly makes me unable to reply, I'll let you know and I'd appreciate it if you'd do the same. I can do either MxF, FxF or MxM. I really don't mind as long as it's a good plot.

Now, themes and pairings.

Themes

• Modern
  • Fantasy
  • Sci-Fi
  • Supernatural
  • Romance

- That would be the main themes that I'm doing.

Pairings

• Supernatural being x Human
  • Supernatural being x Hunter
  • Assassin x Target
  • Detective x Criminal
  • Teacher x Student
  • Prince(ss) x Knight

- Just a couple that I've been interested in lately, but feel free to come up with something else.

I also have just a few requirements that I'd like a partner to fulfil.

• No one-liners
  • Decent grammar
  • Be friendly
  • OOC is a must
  • Tell me if you lose interest or if something comes up that makes you unable to reply for a while
  • No Godmodding
  • No Mary sues / Gary stus
  • Speak your mind, I'll gladly listen to whatever ideas you might have
  • Before we agree on anything, please provide me with a writing sample to read so I can see if my writing style fits yours. If not, I'll most likely lose interest pretty quickly.

That would be it! I might add on more as this was just written quickly.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shinohara said:
Hey! I'm interested in the Supernatural being x Human pairing.
Sure! Shoot me a PM to discuss the details. :)

Idea said:
What gender do you prefer to play?
I don't have any preferences at that point, as long it's one of the themes that I've written. But I'd like to do a Fantasy or Sci-Fi RP. :)

Microshe said:
Sure! Shoot me a PM to discuss the details. :)
I don't have any preferences at that point, as long it's one of the themes that I've written. But I'd like to do a Fantasy or Sci-Fi RP. :)
well, PM me for a few more questions

Do you wanna do a supernatural creature X human romance? I've done a lot where I play vampire but I am hoping to do a grim reaper or demon

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]Do you wanna do a supernatural creature X human romance? I've done a lot where I play vampire but I am hoping to do a grim reaper or demon

[/QUOTE]
Sure! Throw me a PM. :)

[QUOTE="Naruto Uzumaki]I'd be interested in Supernatural Being x Human! :D

[/QUOTE]
Shoot me a PM. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back